RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-March-Template Challenge-Rain Rain Go Away

Pink Reptile Designs-March-Template Challenge-Rain Rain Go Away
RJMJ, Mar 24, 2018
Description:
Thank You For Another Great Template!...I Attempted To Keep It Simple But I Guess That's Just Not Me ...When I Looked At The Template I Looked At The 6 Squares/Photo Frames & Ran With That Idea...I Took 6 Photos About Rain & Placed Them In The Squares & I Came Up With An Idea For A Design...I Moved The Squares Around The Layout & Placed Them In A Cascading Fashion With 1 To The Right & One To The Left As An Anchor & Then I Took A Black & White Photo About Rain & Placed It As My Background & Added Various Effects & Textures Til I Was Happy With The Result & Then I Made 6 Copies & Cascaded Them Behind The First 6 Photos But Made Them Larger & To Scale With The Page & For A Pop Of Color I Chose Blue/Red/Green As Frames For All The Photos So They Looked Streamlined Together & Away I Went With The Blending Till I Was Happy With The Result...I Was Also Inspired By The Circle Tag & Flair That Was In Your Template & You Can See The Circles On The Umbrella In The Large B&W Photo That I Used & To Further That I Placed 6 Round Flair/Buttons In The Layout & I Used 2 Papers For The Background That Had Circles In Them As Well...All Together I Actually Used 6 Papers To Make My Background...I Also Continued With The Idea Of Sixes & Placed 6 Doodled Borders Throughout In A Cascading Manner & 1 To Each Side To Mirror The Photos Placed There & Then I Put In The Title WA Just Like The Template Design & I Added The Same B&W Photo In Behind The WA To Make It Easier To See & To Evenly Tie It In To The Background Paper...And Lastly To Give The Layout Some Final Balance I Put In 3 Umbrella Extractions In The Matching Primary Colors I Used For The Layout In Blue/Green/Red...

* I Know My Layout Doesn't Look Like The Original Template Design But Everything About That Template Inspired My Design For My Layout...That It Why I Included A Detailed Description Describing My Direct Inspiration For My Layout Based On The Original Template Design...*

*I Never Post Any Layout Pages Here At The Lilypad Bigger Than 700 x 700 As Per The Rules But Smalling Down My 12 x 12 Page Really Took Away From The Quality Of The Layout So I Am Uploading An 800 x 800 Size So You Can Get A Better Sense Of The Actual Colors That I Used...Hope That's O.K....

*For My Rain Rain Go Away Layout-I Used*

*Puppy Love/Blue Skies/Homebody/Then & Now/For The Love Of/Make A Change-All Kits By Pink Reptile Designs
jenn mccabe and KarenB like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh it's fabulous - it's ok if you felt inspired to change up the template and make it your own. i love it! it has your signature style and it still has the basic compsition of the squares - and the step look! looks like you delved in and had fun playign with layers - beautiful page - the photos are lvoley and the pops of color are fabulous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow, this looks so clever and impressive.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenW
      Congratulations!!! Your very striking page and detailed explanation have been chosen as a Pretty Page over at the Pink Reptile Designs Blog!! I love this look so very much!
      :goldstars
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Wow!...I'm Just Flabbergasted!...Thank You For Choosing My Page As A Pretty Page Over At The Pink Reptile Designs Blog!...I'm Just So Thrilled & Thankful!... And Thank You So Much For Mentioning My Detailed Description...As I Often Wonder How Many/If Any People Actually Read This Stuff That I Write!...Really Appreciate This!...Again Thanks So Much!...

:ballonhang :byay :cheer :circles :clap :clappy :cloud9 :dancebun :fairydance :D :bk :heartslub

*...I Provide A Description With My Layouts So Perhaps Someone Just Looking May Understand Some Of The Meaning & Thought Process That Goes Into Making A Layout For Me...I Love Working With Multiple Photos & Using Different Effects & Processes To Change Up The Look Of The Original Photo & Perhaps In The Process Give The Photo/Photos More Meaning In The Process...*
    • mirjam
      Thanks so much for giving us the behind the scenes thinking process behind your page! Such an incredible look inside a creative mind! Love that! I also LOVE what you have done with the template and how you made it your own. Love the RGB/black and white color scheme and umbrella theme! Great page and a very much deserved standout in the pretty pages! Congrats!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    622.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    799px
    Height:
    799px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).