michelepixels

July challenge - Driveway Waterplay

July challenge - Driveway Waterplay
michelepixels, Jul 20, 2016
Description:
everything from Pink Reptile Designs, including the challenge template
background paper and white paper, string (recolored) and button from Love the Life You Live
top paper from heART
doodled hearts, label, word art from Just My Type
four splatters combined from Splatter Brushes No. 1
Outlined Alphas
mirjam, Ga_L, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Michelle!!!!!! you really, really rocked this!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE those photos, the happiness comes straight into my heart here!!!! the shadows are great, love the alphas you used, the whole thing is amazing!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    • ljonezy
      Looks like fun
    • Ga_L
      great take of the template, I love how you added some pictures so show all the action. very fun pictures
    • mirjam
      Wow Michele I love how you scrapped this! The wrinkled paper and paint splatters immediately make me think of water and your title with the outlined alpha looks fantastic with the thread underneath! What a great idea! And your photos clearly show Ian had a great time playing with the hose on the driveway! A great alternative for the pool! What a super fun and beautiful page!
    • jenn mccabe
      first, awesome photos!!! love that focal one especially! :) and i love the idea to add the stack of photos on the L side! the paper colors look amazing with the photos and love the way you did the title too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    392.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).