MrsPeel

IceDream

IceDream
MrsPeel, Jun 10, 2016
Description:
From today's NEW RELEASES! from Fiddle Dee Dee : Ice Dream {Dressed Down}Templates - there is also another version of these templates, Ice Dream {Dressed Up} Templates, in case you like a fuller page or more photos. I actually added some layers to mine so it may look like one of the dressed up ...but that is the beauty of a template: you can let your creativity fly with the talent base of the designer!!!!! Dawn Inskip: Spitting Image kit, Spitting Image Finishing Touches and Spitting Image: Paint Overlays. All Good Things: Stitched (Stitching pack) . Paula Kesselring: Lets's Go Fishing Kit, which is coming next Friday to the store!!!! All on sale 20% OFF this weekend!! Sarita loved ice cream even before she new what it was. The main photo we took one day when Sarita's God sisters were saying how everyday we could tell the ice cream flavors she has had just by looking at her body, the top one, when my brother was here in London, mid winter, harsh and very cold...still Sarita and my niece begged for ice cream... the bottom one in Buenos Aires with my parents eating out...of course she had to have ice cream!!!! Remember all the kits are on sale this weekend! TFL!
gonewiththewind, Crabcakes and KarenB like this.