D is for Disney
3BluEyedBabies, Jan 1, 2017
Description:

I Want Candy kit
by Kristin Aagard
Fonts: Clicker Script, Disney Park, Adediala
Jan 1
Journaling:
Disney has been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember. The first movie I saw in a movie theatre was Aristocats. The first time I was really sick--with the chicken pox--I stayed home with my grandmother and watched Mary Poppins. My Dad took my brother and I to Disney World the first time when I was 10--I LOVED
it! Fast forward 13 years to
when I first started buying clothes for my own first child, I had to include some Disney themed items. Her first rattle was a Disney Pooh Bear and her first stuffy was a Tigger with a rattle inside. We took my daughter to WDW when she was 2; and then 6 years and 2 more kids later, we were a family of 5 having a blast at the Happiest Place on Earth! We all love the movies, books, dolls, figurines, and all the magic that Disney merchandise brings. We love it all--from Marvel to the princesses, to Pixar, to Star Wars. Disney has always been a big part of my life and it always will be!
    • amandac
      What a lovely page! D = Disney all the way!! Love your large photo and the great journaling you have done!
    • adriablack
      Fantastic page! I love the big photo and awesome journaling about Disney's impact on you through the years! Also love the banner at the bottom of the photo!
    • jenn mccabe
      love the softness of this page! and the blue and yellow compliment it so nicely! amazing job on the journaling too!
    • JSmith84
      Such a fun picture, and great journaling to go with it.
    • mrs2a50
      Absolutely adorable photo and page!
    • KristinAagard
      Wonderful journaling! I love the big photo. Nicely done!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).