Zumba Wii

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by mrspotts, Jan 14, 2013.

1. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Has anyone tried zumba for the wii? I love zumba but can't make it to the gym when they offer it right now. I would love to do some at home and thought it might be fun to use the wii. I'm looking for something close to the zumba classes. Is this a good investment?

2. MrsFinn

MrsFinn Member

I havent but would LOVE too! I will have to look into getting it and letting you know! I have of course heard great things about Zumba though x

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I have it and although I haven't used it, my daughter has and she likes it. I go to zumba every wk so haven't felt the need to use the wii zumba but it's my backup if I need it b/c I love my zumba fix every wk.

4. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I have it for the PS3 and it is really fun and a great workout - in fact, so great that I can't make it through it LOL! I'm assuming its similar to the Wii game.

5. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Hmmm...I think I'll be getting this then! Thanks for your input ladies!

6. Valoriew

Valoriew Valoriew

I have it too! It's fun! I made a mistake the first couple times with it putting it on the more advanced dances and uh lets just say it kicked my arse lol

7. Hanazana1

Hanazana1 Shhhhh!

Ladies, can You tell me what is is? I love Zumba but only at classes...Is this on TV or PC?

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Hana, it's a disk to do Zumba on the Wii, which is a video game console, so it would play on your TV.

I'm thinking I might rent this for the weekend and try it out. I am probably the last person on earth who hasn't done Zumba yet. I love aerobics classes and I love to dance so I'm pretty sure I'd like it.

9. Hanazana1

Hanazana1 Shhhhh!

Thanks Karen!
    I´m sure You´ ll love Zumba!! I fell in love in first class!! Our instructor is the best!!