Zinus Mattress

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bbymks5, Apr 5, 2017.

1. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Does anyone have a Zinus mattress? We need a new mattress so I took the plunge and ordered a Zinus gel and foam mattress.

I really wanted to order a Tuft N Needle mattress since I have three different friends who have them and really like them so far, but we just can't do the $600 at the moment.

2. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Yes!! Hubs has resorted to sleeping in the family room in the basement during the day (he works 3rd shift) to get "better sleep". We pulled out the sofa bed and he was sleeping on the cheap flimsy mattress that was on the couch until a month or so ago. We bought the Zinus mattress @ Amazon - he loves it!! I hope you are as pleased when yours arrives!!

bbymks5 likes this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I've been wanting to try one of those for months now, but I can't make myself get brave enough to click buy.... Can't wait to hear how you like the new bed @bbymks5 I remember you saying that you liked yours Jill.

bbymks5 likes this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I've added it to my wish list. I haven't slept in our bed except for a handful of times since my last procedures in December. It's time for a new mattress and this might be the one! Tag me @bbymks5 with your review and @JillW can you confirm that it doesn't make you hot?

bbymks5 likes this.
  5. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

@gonewiththewind - I cannot confirm it since I haven't slept on it ... but hubs says it does not. And he is hot blooded! Hope that helps!!

bbymks5 and gonewiththewind like this.
  6. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Because these are the things that are important in life right now! So glad I'm not the only one that considers this to be a priority! :giggle

7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Seriously! I don't like to wake up all sweaty and yucky. LOL

bbymks5, Karen and staciahall like this.
  8. bbymks5

I love seeing this response!! The mattress arrived on Tuesday, so hubby took it to the new house and opened it up so it would have the 24-48 hours to fluff back up and be ready to sleep on Saturday! I did lay down on it for a couple minutes yesterday and it was pretty darn comfortable!!

9. bbymks5

This Saturday will be our first night sleeping on it, so I will definitely give you a first night review! Saturday is our BIG moving day, getting a U-haul to move our washer and dryer, deep freeze, all the beds, TV's, TV stand, dressers and night stands, so we will be pretty sore, hot, and I'm sure cranky LOL!!

I'm crossing my fingers it's not heat trapping mattress since hubby runs hot on a daily basis. I am trying to decide if I should get a mattress protector and try one night with and one night without...I LOVE mattress protectors so I'm leaning towards definitely need to get one, but I do worry about the heat...we've never had a gel/foam mattress, just the coiled kind.

Karen and gonewiththewind like this.