your dream desk | Pad Patter 10 Sept

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I have several ikea ones just like this too and agree they are perfect. I recently added several sets of drawers and have two cube storages in the office.

Now my dream desk, it's close, it's U shaped (made by several of the ikea desks put together) and I love that shape. I do art on the back side, write on the left side, and computer in the front, exit on the right.

My problem is my husband's monitor and two laptops along with his piles of paper clutter and candy wrappers. He sits on my left and has a section of that desk along with a section of the back table. He didn't work from home at all until Covid and as of last week, he's basically back full time. I moved his laptop over, ha ha. But then he gets home and moves it back so he can work when he gets home (after 9 pm!!).... so until we can "dream" up a better solution for both of us, who knows. lol

Karen likes this.
  2. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

At the moment I have a small IKEA desk which I have outgrown. My office space is in my spare room, which unfortunately is also the dumping ground of the house so contains, xmas decorations, fishing gear, spare bed etc.

I will be working from home shortly and will be updating my work area, and I aiming for something like image below. Boho work area with lots of natural wood and houseplants to create a relaxed work environment.

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.