YAH! I DID IT! :)

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by Genniejoy, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Genniejoy

Genniejoy Well-Known Member

Where do we post our 'Yah, I did it'!!!! post??? :D SOOOO Happy! :) I've never done anything like this before. I've been in challenges certainly but not one like this and not a new one every day! I've been stretched and challenged in my digi scrapping like never before. I've loved some pages and totally dislike some others. Some came so easily and quickly and others took hours upon hours! Overall, it was awesome! Thanks to all those who set this up, set the daily challenges, monitored it and helped us along the way! Not to mention the positive feedback. I've done 31 pages in a month! Woo hoo! I'll plan on and look forward to next year's! :) (Now, maybe I need to get back to all that housework I haven't been doing this last month!) LOL :D Love and thanks to you all! Genniejoy! :) :) :)

2. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

Woops! You are in the running for Polly!!! :D

I did finnish too!!!! Love the feeling of completing it! 3th year in a row! This time with less effort on giving love in the gallery and being active on the forum, but I enjoyed every minute of MOC.

DraeScraps and bestcee like this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Congratulations on finishing! Isn't it the best feeling ever? I'm already counting down for next year's MOC!!! :)

Frumpje likes this.
  4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That's awesome!

5. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Congratulations on finishing!

6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Congratulations @Genniejoy !! And just in case I didn't thank you enough earlier in the month, I'm thanking you again from the bottom of my heart for all the help you provided others in my challenge! It is appreciated more than you know!

Genniejoy likes this.
  7. suetr

suetr Active Member

Yay!! Me too!!! I'm so excited!!! Honestly, if it had been a strict layout-a-day, no way but 31 in 31 days was do-able...although my other craft projects took a back burner! I'm trying to do 365 layouts this year... I did 63 at a weekend crop (lots of v. organized PL and quick pocket pages and I didn't know anyone really so minimal chatting!) and then 32 today for 95 so far this year!!

So what do we do for February??!!!

DraeScraps and bestcee like this.
  8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Genniejoy likes this.
  9. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Congrats on finishing!! fabulous achievement and so happy you had a fun time!! :clappy:fairydance

Genniejoy likes this.
  10. DraeScraps

DraeScraps Active Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOO!

11. Genniejoy

Genniejoy Well-Known Member

Thanks for this Beecee, I was wondering how to find more challenges. TLP is HUGE!!! You'd need 24 hours a day just to read and look at everything! I wish I'd been able to look at every single layout of everyone's and read every single word of journalling, but there just isn't that many hours in a day! :D I did read a LOT though! What an amazing huge group of awesome women we are! And so diverse! I especially love that it's so international, that's my favourite bit! :)

bonnenuit and bestcee like this.
  12. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

WAHOOOOO! Congrats to you! I finished too!! Last year I was close & felt terrible I didn't but this year.... YIPPE KI YA!!!!

bestcee likes this.