WRMK Fuse Tool

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by GlazeFamily3, Nov 11, 2017.

1. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Does anyone own this product? It looks really fun and like something I would use often in a hybrid album. Just looking for any firsthand experience and opinions.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'd never heard of it until this thread, but I Googled it and now I want one too--and I don't even hybrid! That looks fun!

GlazeFamily3 likes this.
  3. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

It works great. I would recommend it. They do sell a mat with a holster, which I have. Before that, I used it with a glass mat. You can also buy a pack of different nibs, which make other designs, and are also fun to work with.

Before my stamp collection grew too large and I moved to individual storage pockets, I used it to create customized page protectors to hold my stamps. Worked like a charm!

I used it in my DD albums for shaker pockets and for memorabilia. It also is handy for attaching waterfall pockets. I love it!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    GlazeFamily3 likes this.
  4. londoncuppa

I also just bought the WRMK Laser. I get to play with it today for the first time. I'm sooooo excited!!!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    GlazeFamily3 likes this.
  5. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Share pictures if you can! I would love to see how it works!

6. londoncuppa

I'm attempting a pop-up Christmas layout with Amber's paper line of Holiday Hustle, which is a combo of her two fantastic digital lines, Holly and City Sidewalks. They're GREAT for DYD. I would definitely check them out in the store. My LO is going to be a hybrid of all 3.

Anyhoo...we'll see if I'm successful, or if it ends up being a disaster. I'm hoping the laser level will help.

7. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

When it first came out - I considered picking it up - but I don't do enough paper/hybrid to warrant it. It looks like a cool tool though - especially if you are into pocket scrapping or making shakers! It's been around for awhile so you can probably get a good deal on it?

8. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I have one & haven't used it a TON yet since I'm so behind on my Project Life....But I do remember that you need to let it heat up for a REALLY REALLY long time. I think it's ready & start to use it & then it didn't fully seal.

9. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I really want one, I work on the kids' pocket albums A LOT and often feel like a certain pocket would work better. Maybe I will get one this weekend, looks like a fun tool!

GlazeFamily3 likes this.