Would you rather | Pad Patter 13 sept 2021

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Sep 13, 2021.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

1. Would you rather not be able to eat again until you see a bald eagle in person? Or, until you find a four leaf clover?
    2. Would you rather come face-to-face with a 10 foot long praying mantis? Or with a 5 foot tall weasel?
    3. Would you rather run a 3 mile race with one pound flat rocks tied to the bottoms of your feet instead of shoes? Or, run the same race while wearing a vest filled with 20 pounds of rocks?
    4. Would you rather have knees the size of watermelons? Or, have elbows as large as pumpkins?

2. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

1. Would you rather not be able to eat again until you see a bald eagle in person? Or, until you find a four leaf clover? This one is easy, we have a nest of bald eagles in the park across the street.
    2. Would you rather come face-to-face with a 10 foot long praying mantis? Or with a 5 foot tall weasel? I’m choosing the praying mantis over the weasel just because weasels looks like rodents (even though they are mammals that kill rodents).
    3. Would you rather run a 3 mile race with one pound flat rocks tied to the bottoms of your feet instead of shoes? Or, run the same race while wearing a vest filled with 20 pounds of rocks? No race, no how, but if I could walk it, I would choose the 20 pounds in a vest.
    4. Would you rather have knees the size ofwatermelons? Or, have elbows as large as pumpkins? I’ll go with the pumpkins.

3. LivyBug

LivyBug Find a mini-mart, before I get hangry!

1. Bald eagle. Just make a trip to a zoo or sanctuary, right? I think a four-leaf clover would be more evasive.
    2. 5ft weasel.
    3. Vest. I feel like the weight would be easier to carry there, and jeez the foot pain of flat rock shoes! No thanks.
    4. Watermelon knees? They're the size, but are they the weight...

4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic I like my pillow Rock hard

1. Would you rather not be able to eat again until you see a bald eagle in person? Or, until you find a four leaf clover? Bald Eagle for sure!
    2. Would you rather come face-to-face with a 10 foot long praying mantis? Or with a 5 foot tall weasel? Hmm probably the praying mantis
    3. Would you rather run a 3 mile race with one pound flat rocks tied to the bottoms of your feet instead of shoes? Or, run the same race while wearing a vest filled with 20 pounds of rocks? I'm taking the vest :)
    4. Would you rather have knees the size of watermelons? Or, have elbows as large as pumpkins? Probably the watermelon knees

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

1. Would you rather not be able to eat again until you see a bald eagle in person? Or, until you find a four leaf clover? Definitely a four leaf clover. My parents have them in their yard all the time. :agree

2. Would you rather come face-to-face with a 10 foot long praying mantis? Or with a 5 foot tall weasel? 10 foot praying mantis... they are slow and probably wouldn't bother with me at all. Funny enough I just saw a praying mantis on Saturday. I haven't seen one in person for quite awhile. They are so cool!

3. Would you rather run a 3 mile race with one pound flat rocks tied to the bottoms of your feet instead of shoes? Or, run the same race while wearing a vest filled with 20 pounds of rocks? Definitely would rather have comfy shoes and the backpack of rocks! There better not be a time limit though! :giggle

4. Would you rather have knees the size of watermelons? Or, have elbows as large as pumpkins? Hmmm... this one stumps me a bit. I guess knees the size of watermelons so I can still do art and scrapbooking without my elbows getting in the way?

side question... where on earth do you find these questions? :rofl

6. Eyeore

Eyeore Think it over, think it under

1. Would you rather not be able to eat again until you see a bald eagle in person? Or, until you find a four leaf clover? Neither, I'd die first of starvation.
    2. Would you rather come face-to-face with a 10 foot long praying mantis? Or with a 5 foot tall weasel? Weasel, the mantis gives me the heebies.
    3. Would you rather run a 3 mile race with one pound flat rocks tied to the bottoms of your feet instead of shoes? Or, run the same race while wearing a vest filled with 20 pounds of rocks? Probably the one pound rock shoes, twenty pounds sounds weigh too heavy.
    4. Would you rather have knees the size of watermelons? Or, have elbows as large as pumpkins? I choose watermelons, already having boobs means pumpkins for elbows would stop me driving.