Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Project Mouse FANniversary Celebrating 6!!' started by bellbird, Feb 22, 2019.
Love this challenge!
Thank you for the challenge!
The last piece for my completed passport... Cue the music... *We are the champions, my friends..."
Justine, I just posted mine yesterday but I had saved my spot on page one.
* 1 or more pocket cards check
* 2 or more photos check
* 3 or more stars check
* a handwritten style word art / title check
* an arrow check
* a scatter/sprinkle check
* washi tape check
* (optional ingredient) group 3 separate elements together to create a hidden Mickey! Done--but its subtle!
Use stars and arrows? You don't have to tell me twice!
Left Side: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/pm-fanniversary-recipe-challenge-l.387117/
Right Side: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/pm-fanniversary-recipe-challenge-r.387116/
Thanks for this awesome challenge!
thanks for the heads up - i'll go back and find it & send your stamp!
i was a bit slow this morning but have now commented and stamps sent up to here
* 1 or more pocket cards - green quote card
* 2 or more photos - check
* 3 or more stars - to the left of the title
* a handwritten style word art / title - Animal Kingdom
* an arrow - below the wood sign
* a scatter/sprinkle - right of the journal card
* washi tape - bottom right picture
Fun recipe challenge, thank you!
Mine's a 2 pager:
PM FANniversary Create This Recipe Challenge-Page 1 by carolinagirl posted Feb 24, 2019 at 10:22 PM
PM FANniversary Create This Recipe Challenge-Page 2 by carolinagirl posted Feb 24, 2019 at 10:21 PM
stamps sent to here (comments to follow)
* 1 or more pocket cards - done
* 2 or more photos - done
* 3 or more stars - top left card
* a handwritten style word art / title - autograph
* an arrow - sign here card
* a scatter/sprinkle - blue flowers
* washi tape - bottom right card
This was indeed a challenge for this app scrapper lol but I enjoyed it - thanks!
Thank you for hosting, fun challenge.