WIN it before it hits the store!!! (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Soco, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

Hello everybody! I've got a NEW template pack coming to the store on Friday, and one lucky WINNER here in our forum will be able to grab it for FREE!!! :circlesTo enter the draw, all you have to do is to leave a comment here telling me what theme would you like to see in my next collection! I'll be back tomorrow (September 19) at 3PM EST to select a random winner!

[​IMG]

While you're here, don't forget to take a look at all the awesome goodies in our 50% OFF specials! :fairydance You can get my City Life Words & Stickers and its brand NEW set of matching pocket cards for half price only today!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bellbird and Ga_L like this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

ooh this is so neat! What a great giveaway!!!

Soco likes this.
  3. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

I would love to see a vintage theme with soft colors and antique type elements for use with older photos. Thanks for the chance.

Soco and Cherylndesigns like this.
  4. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Mine coincides with @flowersgal. Vintage and ancestors. Thanks for the chance!

Soco and Cherylndesigns like this.
  5. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

I'd love a "little boy" kit in your gorgeous style. Fire trucks, dump trucks, frogs . . .

Soco and BevG like this.
  6. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

something for teenagers would be fabulous, thank you.

Soco likes this.
  7. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

What a great set of templates! I agree with Angela - older teenager kits - although mine are young men now. They grew up so fast.

Soco likes this.
  8. Isaac Johnson

Isaac Johnson Member

Yes to teenagers too!! I have a fifteen and seventeen year old boy. It’s homework, homework, homework, Xbox, friends, music, memes and their phones! I love plaids and stripes for them with gray, dark teal, & deep reds, My boys are funny and so helpful and kind. How’s that for specific?!

Soco likes this.
  9. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

Thanks for the chance! I would love to see a "music" themed kit. My kids took piano lessons for years and would like to scrap them. I even catch my grandson trying to play and sing church songs. I don't know if I should admit it but I enjoyed marching band (flute) throughout high school! Maybe it can swing into current play lists with some headphones etc....oooo, maybe a retro music theme with cassettes, 8-tracks (before my time) and a record player.

Soco likes this.
  10. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

Thanks for the chance! I'd love to see a baby girl kit, so I can scrap my newborn grandniece!!

Soco likes this.
  11. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Today is my 42nd birthday so maybe something along the lines of aging gracefully or something like that.
    Thanks for the chance!

Soco likes this.
  12. Coreen

Coreen Active Member

How fun! I agree with several of the posts...teenage kits. I also have a TON of baseball pictures as my son (teenager, lol) has/does play on many different teams. I also have a daughter in college who is very involved with her sorority (any Delta Zetas out there?), so maybe something to do with greek life.

Thanks again for offering this!!

Soco likes this.
  13. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Woohoo!!! :circles

Soco likes this.
  14. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I agree vintage would be a great kit!

Soco likes this.
  15. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

All such good ideas. My grandkids are so busy with school and sports, I don’t even know how to ask. But teens, music, sports (especially swimming, mountain biking, skiing, soccer for sports...band for music, + piano). Am I being greedy? LOL Thanks for the chance to win.

Soco likes this.
  16. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

Thanks for the chance! I would love light houses theme kits.....

Soco likes this.
  17. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Love Your Templates!...As Far As Ideas Go...I Like Kits That Make You Think...Go A Bit Deeper(I Am An Art Journaler/Mixed Media Scrapper...After All...)...Something About Discovering/Searching Or Finding Your Inner Self...Perhaps!...Thanks For The Chance To Win!...I Also Really Love Kits That Feature The Colors Red & Orange & Turquoise...Any Theme Would Do...

Soco likes this.
  18. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I can't think of anything I need but as my teens are now in their late 40s and early 50s...most all the grandchildren are covered. I guess I'll go with ancestry or travel a couple of decades ago. I have a lot of photos in those categories to scrap! Thanks for all your gorgeous supplies!

Soco likes this.
  19. Yvonne

Yvonne Active Member

Thanks for the opportunity to win this! I would like something about a new, fresh start. I just moved to another part of the country, all for my dream job. I started three weeks ago and love it! Now I want to document my move and standing on my own two feet.

Soco likes this.
  20. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for the chance to win these awesome templates, Soco! I'm loving the new grandparent kit that just came out and I'd love some more that I could use when I'm in the pictures with my grandkids. Maybe "young at heart grandparents" as opposed to a vintage slant. We all (my GKs and I) get pretty silly when we're together.

Soco and mcurtt like this.