Wild Saturday NIght here...counting raisens?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Jan 16, 2016.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

So what are you wild scrappers doing this middle of the month Saturday/ or Sunday morning for those across the pond and around the block?
    We just finished counting raisins in 3 boxes of cereal for a science project. Post has more! lol
    yep, far cry from my dancing on the tables at the discos in the wild and crazy 1980s! bhahhaha

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Just finished having some vegetable soup and buttered bread. Going to dive deep into Photoshop and then post some layouts!

3. Karen

Karen Alarm off, brunch ON

Lol Anne! Counting raisins huh? That's a wild a crazy night! My hubby is gone ice fishing overnight, the boys are in bed and I'm up to date on my challenges, so I don't quite know what to do. I'm thinking of curling up in bed and watching Netflix for a little while. Living it up in Michigan too!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  4. AnneofAlamo

and spelling raisins wrong in title..egads.

LoveItScrapIt and jesskab like this.
  5. jenny

jenny jenny

Hubby and I just finished watching a hockey game and he's gone out to shovel while I work on getting up to date with MOC! Counting raisins sounds fun too, though! ;)

6. readingfool

readingfool Well-Known Member

Watching Pit Bulls & Parolees while I try to decide if I'm finished with my page for today's challenge or not. Might have to sleep on it & take a fresh look in the morning. Not nearly as exciting as counting boxes of dried up fruit! :)

7. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

So glad to see you @jenny ! I've missed your face!

The hubs and I just went to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. I was able to temporarily tear him away from the Green Bay/Arizona game, but now he's back into it. :giggle My daughter is getting ready to go out with friends for once, and I'm hoping to get some pages started/done. Not the counting raisins kind, but total excitement here too. I sincerely hope the naming fairy is lurking around thinking about giving you a new tagline. ;)

Karen and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  8. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic College was bad for my reputation

Haha that's an awesome project! We had a basketball game to go to and I've scrapped 4 pages since we got home. I'm getting ready to go grab a blanket and the iPad and cuddle up with the little man on the couch for a few before bed :)

LoveItScrapIt and jesskab like this.
  9. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

So sick with tonsillitis. I want to scrap, but all I can manage is browsing on my phone at the moment. Hubby just got home, so I've been relieved of mom duty. Woohoo!

10. chickypow

chickypow All I need is my gun, and my blankie

Raisins are horrible terrible things. Ick! But I'm gonna get the kids to bed then dive back into scrapping. Started the MOC 2 days ago so have some catching up to do haha. No wild and crazy here. Darnit ;)

Karen and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  11. chickypow

@jesskab oh boy! I used to get tonsillitis A LOT. Like every few months before I had them taken out. It's awful. I hope ypu feel better way soon!

jesskab likes this.
  12. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Thank you! I think I'm ready to evict them. They cause way too much trouble. :heartlub

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  13. chickypow

@jesskab do it! It's heavenly to never ever get tonsillitis again! Recovery was smooth as well.

jesskab likes this.
  14. kaledain

kaledain Never gonna grow up, not me!

You have to love those science projects. Did you take pictures?

15. AnneofAlamo

I took a milion photos..lol, we have a big family, and we all had plastic gloves on (so scientific) and counted a cup at a time. My 3rd grader, he had to add all the numbers (torture). It is his project, we are just encouraging. lol

16. carrie1977

carrie1977 jello is a hard no

My mom is buying a new house so I helped her move all day...still a long way to go. :sigh:

enjoyyourpix and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  17. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

trying to scrap -- actually successful but I've had a page that just isn't coming together. Just realized I didn't have supper (a nap instead) so eating exciting toast then yogurt. Fun fun.

18. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I prefer bridges made of concrete

Nothing exciting here either - hoping to scrap after dinner but more likely it will be bed.

19. bestcee

bestcee Lorelei and Rory are my neighbors

Nothing exciting here. Got a lesson ready for church children tomorrow. And got my son's grandparent sleepover extended to two nights! Sunday and Monday! :dancebun And just sitting around wasting time on the 'net. I should probably go to bed instead. :giggle

Karen likes this.
  20. khakisack

khakisack Active Member

That's a great idea for a science project! I got to cuddle with three kids and watch Hotel Transylvania 2. It's not as dumb as I thought it would be ;).

bestcee, Karen and LoveItScrapIt like this.