wii Zumba?

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by Ronisdragon, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

I'm still trying to figure out a fun workout and since I love Zumba and the wii game is cheaper than the videos I thought I might try it. Have any of you tried the wii game? Is the music decent? Are the routines fun and a good workout? Do they rate you and is there a way to turn that function off? I'd love to know what you think! Thanks!

2. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I'm interested to hear what others think of this too!

3. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

I just got this game. And... the music is really great so far. It works out the tummy, hips, calves pretty good. But I was disappointed in the graphics on this game. It is just a person that is neon colors doing the moves. And I also thought that Wii didn't incorporate too much (for example: there isn't much to do with it being a game. It is just a glorified neon dance video) KWIM? I don't know if that helps you or not. So far I just think it is so-so.

4. estir_bune

estir_bune No, it's snot

I have it, but I agree with Krista - I wish it was more of a game... but it's a good work out.

5. Jassie

Jassie New Member

I don't have the first Zumba game, but I do Wii Zumba fitness 2 and I love it. The graphics on that one are great! Looks like real people! Only down fall is the belt which somehow rides up my waist and gets on my nerves LOL!

If you have the Kinect for Xbox, you should get the Zumba game for it instead. No remote/belt needed!