Who's Playing Catchup This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by bestcee, Jan 27, 2022.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

As of right now, I'm 6 behind. I still want to finish, and I know I can if I focus. So, I'm planning on catching up this weekend.

Anyone else? Let's cheer each other on! (and if you are caught up, you can still cheer us on!)
    Stuck? Post it - let's help each other catch up!

We got this!!:cheer:circles:byay

2. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Oh, me! I think I have 4 to do.

My DH & I are taking our first-ever trip to Universal Studios Orlando the second week of February, so I've been having fun juggling between making pages for the challenges and clothes for our trip. Today's goal is to finish making my house robe (Go Ravenclaw!) and two pages. I have about another hour or two left of sewing before I'll let myself scrap. Otherwise I'll go down the scrapping black hole and never get the robe done!

bestcee likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I want to but all depends on how I’m feeling - still incredibly unwell at the moment. Any remaining energy has to be put towards preparing for job interviews as I have one on Monday morning and one on Thursday afternoon (both online interviews luckily). I have 6 to do at the moment and would like to do as many as I can even if I don’t quite finish them all.

bestcee likes this.
  4. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

[​IMG]

I currently still have ELEVEN pages not submitted and I have at least 4 hours committed to running the boys around on Saturday, so.... I'm not holding out much hope to get caught up - or even finish - but I'm going to try... :run

bestcee likes this.
  5. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I decided to do a few of my favorite challenges NEXT MONTH. Lol.

bjthomas and bestcee like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I've got three to finish + today's. And this weekend we have family coming into town so I will be busy visiting. I don't know if I'll finish.

I keep telling myself that I have until February 2nd because my brain is stuck on thinking everything is due on the 31st.

7. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

I will be scrapping all weekend... got 5 to catchup plus the ones still to come. Going to be busy! I have planned out what I need to do so it's really just putting them together. Hopefully I won't get to distracted and can knuckle down and get them done.

8. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Me! I've got 9-ish to go as of now, but I'll probably finish 2 or 3 tonight. (Some are already started.) I think I can finish by the end date, but definitely not by the 31st.

bestcee likes this.
  9. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

[​IMG]
    I am all caught up. With not having the grandchildren come to stay this month meant I have had no troubles at keeping up.

bestcee likes this.
  10. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Hoping to catch up before the weekend. I haven’t finished yesterday’s, but the story is drafted and I started the layout but I put it aside because I wasn’t happy with the way it was coming out. Today’s, I came up with the list and just need to figure how to put it on display. Had my grandson this morning and again tomorrow morning. Groceries today to prep for family coming for Sunday dinner. We are trying to get into a routine now that we’re all moved and getting past the holidays. Hopefully I’ll at least finish one of those challenges today and maybe have 2 for Saturday. Hope Sunday is an easy one for me, but I don’t see getting too far behind that I can’t finish on time.

bestcee likes this.
  11. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

This is the only thing giving me hope that I might finish after all.. :giggle

bestcee and gonewiththewind like this.
  12. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I love Universal!! I really hope you have tickets to both parks so you can ride the Hogwarts Express between them (different experience each way)! We were there for 4 days back in November. Be sure to knock on Sirius's door.

There is a new Velocicoaster ride (roller coaster). I am not sure I liked it - and I don't think I want to ride it again to find out. My favorite is Incredible Hulk.

13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

We can do it!!!!

sm_amber likes this.
  14. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I've had a very busy week that's kept me up too late at night. I've got something for yesterday's remembrance/tribute page on simmer in my mind. I have my 10 things about me written down. I just need a decent night's sleep so that I can get cracking on these pages starting Friday afternoon.

15. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

[​IMG]

How do you eat an elephant??

ONE BITE AT A TIME!!

bestcee, sm_amber and keepscrappin like this.
  16. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

Me, I have 4 to catch up on.. and I'm stuck at Day 2! I'm in the middle of moving to another house but it got delayed because the renovation was stalled during the MCO, and most of my old photos are in boxes which makes it difficult to retrieve for this challenge. I'm trying to think of other solutions. Any suggestions are appreciated!

17. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

We're getting annual passes so we're good to go. We got a great AP rate for the Royal Pacific so we'll also get the Express Passes. It's our first time there (especially now that we're officially ditching Disney) so we're very excited. We've only been to the Hollywood park so it'll be fun to compare/contrast the differences.

You will never get me on the Velocicoaster! John might, but I don't do coasters because I don't do heights. The most I'll do is Hagrid's. That's where I favor Disney's coasters because many of them are either dark or have ground beneath the tracks. We'll see!

BevG likes this.
  18. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I just have yesterdays to do - the tribute. I know what I want to do and even got the photos ready, but the writing is going to take a bit.

19. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Maybe you could pull up a photo of your baby on your phone and place the phone next to your baby and use another phone/camera to take the photo. Or do the same with a photo of your old place on the phone at the new place. HTH :agree

20. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I'm 6 behind. All the journaling ones (where you live, tribute), 10 photos, filled layout, filled template and combine 2 templates. I'm hoping my hubby will let me scrap over the weekend. He's getting jealous of all the time I've been spending scrapping when he's home and I need to give him some more attention. :heartlub I keep telling him MOC is almost done and then he'll have his wife, chef and maid back. :giggle

londoncuppa and QuiltyMom like this.