Which NEW Designer is on Cloud 9?

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 27, 2018.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Glad to see you calling The Lilypad home @Soco!

Soco likes this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

hello @Soco you are a new designer for me, I'm looking forward to trying out some of your kits later in the year.

Soco likes this.
  3. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

Yay!! Welcome @Soco! We're so glad you're here!

Soco and Sara like this.
  4. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

OMG girls! You make my heart so happy!!! :heartslub Thank you for all these sweet comments! You make me feel I'm coming home already! It's great to be here!!! :happydance2

I'm sorry I kind of "abandoned" you since yesterday! Family weekend and a lot of work for my grand opening at the same time. I just realized I haven't introduced myself properly for those of you that don't know me well yet. :sorryI promise I'll be back tomorrow morning (it's almost 11PM here) and I'll do it!

I'm so happy to see so many old friends here and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better now! I can see why you love being at The Lilypad!!! :love

mnjenlittle, Ga_L, Psychozoe and 7 others like this.
  5. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

@Soco I just signed up for your newsletter and spend some time looking through your blog. Now I'm even more excited to have you here and hope, hope, hope that you will bring some of those older kits to TLP. Just a few more days .... sigh...

Soco likes this.
  6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

So excited to have you join us, Soco! Beyond thrilled! Welcome to our family!

upload_2018-7-29_19-11-22.gif

Soco and Vrielinkie like this.
  7. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

Welcome to the Lilypad Soco! Yay, so happy you’re here!

Soco likes this.
  8. huyentrang43

huyentrang43 Well-Known Member

The whole guessing game is super fun hahaha! Welcome Soco, love your designing style, I'm really happy to see you here :D

Soco likes this.
  9. paula kesselring

paula kesselring Designer

10. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Oh I am so excited about all the new designers joining!
    And Soco, I believe I have quite a few of your templates and other pieces (but mostly templates, let's be honest, I'm a template girl). I am so happy to see you join the Pad!

[​IMG]

Soco likes this.
  11. Soco

Thanks again for the warm welcome and your sweet words, girls! I'm SO happy to be here!!!

I had promised I'd come earlier today, but it's been a long day! Hubby went back to work today, the girls are still on vacation at home of course, and I had to work, trying to have some quality time with them too! So, sometimes this is like juggling, lol! :giggle I'm sure you know what I mean!

I had promised a proper introduction for those of you that don't know me yet. I've been a fan of The Lilypad for a long time, but I haven't been around for a while because I'm always rushing around :circles, so there are a lot of new faces to me. :bwave

So, here we go: My name is Soco, and I'm a SAHM of two girls (ages 11 and almost 8) that you can see on almost all my pages on the gallery. :wub I began scrapbooking 10 years ago (I was even lucky to be a guest Polly back in 2012!:love ), and I fell into the magic of design 4 years ago (even if I had been already designing some freebies way before). As you may have noticed English is not my native language :giggle, I'm Mexican, married to my wonderful French husband for almost 14 years, and we live in the countryside of the Champagne region, in France. When I'm not designing or scrapping, you'll find me cooking, reading, taking photos or watching TV shows. I have a very quiet, simple life, focused on my family, home and art. And I love it that way! :heartlub

I can't say enough how grateful and happy I am for this opportunity Laura @lmccandless is giving to me! I'm "still on cloud 9" of course!!! :fairydance

I hope I'll be sharing more bits of my life with you through this new wonderful adventure at The Lilypad! I'm looking forward to know all of you better! :wubb Please feel free to contact me if you have any question, comment or suggestion. :yup

12. Soco

Please don't feel overwhelmed, but I can't stop saying thank you!!! :giggle:heartslub

Elisa! @EHStudios It's fun to be on the other side now! I loved that time when I was part of your CT and it was me playing with your beautiful work! :heartlub

Yay!!! Can I see it, please @MrsEm , pretty please??? :beat

Thank you, my friend! We're meant to be together!!! :happyhug

Thank you @londoncuppa ! I'm happy you like my goodies!!!

Thank you, Karen!!! @KarenB I just noticed your signature!!! :happydance2 Love it!!! :bk

Thank you @RJMJ ! :heartlub I'm glad you signed up to the newsletter, there are always nice surprises in it! :agree

My friend @sabrinavc , being here with you is the cherry on the top!!! :happyhug

EHStudios, KarenB and londoncuppa like this.
  13. Soco

And I can't wait to see them on your amazing layouts!!! Thank you @GlazeFamily3 !!! :heartlub

Thank you @Angela Toucan ! :beat I hope you like my products!

Yay! Thank you @flowersgal ! I'm happy you signed up for the newsletter too. Keep and eye on it because precisely tomorrow I'll be sending something very interesting about some of those older products! :whistle

Thank you @jk703 !!! :wubb That's exactly how I'm feeling! Like I'm arriving into a welcoming, lovely and happy family!!! :heartlub

Thank you @berniek !!! :beat I'm a template girl, too! They make life so easy!!! :giggle

Angela Toucan and jk703 like this.
  14. MrsEm

MrsEm Well-Known Member

Of course! Here it is:
    [​IMG]

Ga_L, Soco and sabrinavc like this.
  15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

just subscribed to your newsletter. :bwave

Soco likes this.
  16. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

So happy to have you here! The pad is a perfect fit for you.

Soco likes this.
  17. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

So glad to have you here @Soco. I love your clean designs and signed up for the newsletter! and I AM impressed that your blog is bilingual. What dedication! :cheer

Soco likes this.
  18. Soco

OMG!!! :heartslub That's gorgeous!!! I'd love to try something with a TN format! I love how it looks!

MrsEm and Ga_L like this.
  19. Soco

Yay! Thank you, Angela! :wub

Thank you, Ellen! I feel great here! :wubb

Thank you, Maureen! :wub I confess sometimes it's kind of exhausting, and I alwaspecially because neither of them is my native language, lol! :giggle But I love it!

EllenT likes this.
  20. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I know I don't need to congratulate you as we already had that party :funfun

but I had to make myself present in the public one!!!!!!!! Sabes que te quieroooooooo hermanita!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

Soco likes this.