Which challenge?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by michelepixels, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Psychozoe

Psychozoe Well-Known Member

I bookmark each one, glimpsing and scanning them in the process. When i sit down to do one, i dont bring them up on my bookmarks for some reason...instead i just click on the forums and do whichever one happens to be on top of the forum list. I hadnt thought of that before :crazy3:giggle but I guess that keeps life unpredictable. Journaling is my most challenging challenge hahaaa so its usually toward the end (thats the only one i skip if its at the top)

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I always have challenges open in tabs & then get distracted by something else ( I've started the scrap in a circle one 3 times so far & its morphed into something else & I get to the end of the month & think ' didn't I already do that one!?'] I Need to go back to my old paper list method!

Psychozoe likes this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I make a list like @michelepixels does - I also include my coupon codes and other challenges like designer ones, AJ Muse, etc.

I am like @DisneyMom - I start with the project I am currently working on and see if any of the challenges fit the next several pages I plan to do. I try to plan out my albums to I have a pretty good idea what kind of photos, events, etc. are coming up. I also try to have 2 or 3 projects going at once, so that offers me more variety in photo selections. Some day my dream is to be current enough to have just one, but that would probably require I stop taking vacations...

I usually get 7 or 8 challenges done. However, this month I went to Alaska and I am still playing catchup on everyday life from that. I hope to scrap this weekend as I have made zero pages this month.