Where does everyone print their photobooks?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by jenniferl75, Jan 16, 2016.

1. bestcee

bestcee Lorelei and Rory are my neighbors

I got an email this morning about it! I love their print credits too!

elseepe likes this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i just saw that! (they must know MOC just finished and how many pages people need to print now - super bowl, schmooper bowl) ;)

bestcee and elseepe like this.
  3. renee82

renee82 renee82

With individual prints, I usually use Persnickety.
    I've done photobooks with Photobook Canada with great results.

I've also done layflat with Mixbook. It was awesome! Although very thick. I have also done the regular option pages with this same company. All very good. :)

4. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I've only used MyPublisher they are expensive BUT if you sign up for their email they do have a lot of sales. What I've done is have a book ready to go and when a sale comes along that I like I hit order. The quality is tops!

5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom Practically Perfect in Every Way

In the past I always printed through Creative Memories (I use Artisan). But since the software's subsequent mergers the print quality of the photobooks has gone way down. The physical printing itself was good (not cropping pages when it shouldn't, cover printed as it should), but the colors were dull. I still need to tell them about it.

I just printed the same book through Shutterfly, wanting to see how it compared. While the color was good, the physical printing was not. The cover was shifted, and some pages weren't cut apart at the edge. And I still need to talk to them about that.

I do the traditional printing (12x12) to keep everything the same so it looks good on the bookshelf.

So, I'm still looking for somewhere to print.