Where are my "liked" layouts?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by crazycat1126, Feb 15, 2021.

1. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone... you know when you're browsing the gallery and you click on the "like"... any idea where those go? I want to look back at a page that I liked during MOC but can't find where they're saved. :helpy

2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

3. crazycat1126

@cinderella Good idea, but it only goes back as far as last Tuesday for me, lol. :-)

cinderella likes this.
  4. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

If you choose Watched Content on the grey strip above the gallery, then Watched Layouts, that will show everything you've liked (by the filled in hearts), commented on, as well as all of your pages. So it's not a full-proof method, but at least it's less to sift through..

5. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Like Amber said, the watched layouts keeps track of layouts you've commented on in the gallery and haven't marked unwatch media. Cindy is correct that your recent activity in your profile will show if you've liked a layout and you can click on show older items in the gray bar at the bottom to go back further. HTH :agree

6. crazycat1126

@sm_amber @keepscrappin Thanks for trying ladies!

It seems my watched layouts are only the ones that I've commented on.

And after clicking the gray bar at the bottom of my recent activity, it only goes back about a week before I can't click it anymore.

:overreact

7. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

If you remember which challenge, you could scroll through the posted layouts in the challenge thread. Perhaps you liked the person's post in the thread?

crazycat1126 and keepscrappin like this.
  8. crazycat1126

Yeah I'm going to try a few I think might be it... I should start a Pinterest board! lol

keepscrappin and BevG like this.
  9. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

@crazycat1126 the next time you see a layout in the gallery that you really want to refer back to in the future it is best to click on the "watch media" and then in the pop up select "don't send notifications" and remove the other dot by clicking on it, so then you do not get notified of further comments and then that layout will be found in your "watched content" until you remove it.

10. crazycat1126

I will have to try that. This whole time I thought I was saving layouts to reference later when I "liked" them. :party3

11. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

I thought so, too.. I could have sworn I used to be able to see them, but maybe I'm thinking of a different gallery.

12. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

"Like" is more along the line of Facebook, unfortunately. It does not save them anywhere in your gallery or account.