When you want to keep scrapping for iNSD but....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by tiffany scraps, May 9, 2023.

1. tiffany scraps

tiffany scraps still plays outside

Dang it! I just want to keep playing. I want to do all the speed scraps but alas.... I have been on vacation this week and my flight home is early in the morning so I need to get packed up and get some sleep. I enjoyed the weekend so much... and my vacation :) Thanks everyone for the hard work to make iNSD so fun.

2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I’m glad you enjoyed the weekend and your vacation! Safe travels!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2023
    tiffany scraps likes this.
  3. jam-on-toast

jam-on-toast Well-Known Member

I know what you mean... we had a family weekend with visitors and all, and I didn't have as much time as i would have liked.

4. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

I didn't get much scrapping done this NSD. But not for any good reason, I've just been feelinf low & had zero mojo. But I did get some shopping done.

5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I've managed a few of the games and challenges, but normally I aim to do them all. It's been a busy weekend here. I hope you have a safe journey home @tiffany scraps

6. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

I’m kinda lost - I was a guest Polly for 3 months and now I don’t know what to do with myself at night I mean, I have a ton in my to be scrapped like but no sense of urgency now so my mojo is gonzo.

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Glad you all had fun this weekend! (except those we've lost their mojo) I hate it when that happens! I usually do was @tanteva did and use retail therapy in those cases. :giggle

tiffany scraps and tanteva like this.
  8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

My weekend got derailed with some health issues. I missed an entire stretch of 24 hours! Ah, well, such is life. I wish I would have been able to do more as well!

9. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I too understand...I managed most of the games...but same here I had health issues to deal with & my husband was very sick & I was taking care of him too!...So...sadly...I didn't get any layouts done either for iNSD...But I did get some shopping therapy done!!!...:shopping

10. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

I know, right? I'm in the same boat! I got a little busy with work and volunteering stuff and I didn't have time to scrap for iNSD. It's such a bummer when life gets in the way for our hobby :giggle

11. tiffany scraps

I liked all you guys comments because it is nice to be in good company. Here's to better health for those who are struggling, increased mojo for those who need that and big open windows of scrap time for us all so we can put all the goods to use that we love in the Lilypad shop. Yes.... I am home! Travel is so fun but coming home is nice too :) My desktop missed me. I took my old laptop on my trip but now I have gotten used to my desktop, I just wanted to be pulled up to it :) Looking forward to some scrapping again and diving in to the May challenges.

12. tiffany scraps

Oh and kisses for Bart since I don't think anyone picked that one up.

13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Hope you had a safe trip home and a wonderful vacation!!