When will the new DYD collection be released?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Nixenkind, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Nixenkind

Nixenkind Dreaming of boiling in Brisbane.

Is it allowed to say that yet? I'm so impatient ;)...

2. dennydenny

dennydenny Why can't it snow in the Bahamas?

3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

ooooooooooooooh and am I excited! so ready for this! While I wait, I took a blank December calendar and penciled in events, and plans to help me stay on track! Christmas plays, putting up tree, Parties, out of town shopping and other yearly events! Really, really helps!

4. Katydid

Katydid Active Member

I *think* I would like to try DYD this year. I've never done it before, and I'm nervous I'll run out of ideas about what to document every day. Do any of you use daily prompts from somewhere?

Also - Do you make it a whole separate book? Or do you add the DYD pages into your regular scrapbook? I love hybrid projects and I'm thinking that would be kinda fun for DYD? So many questions! LOL

5. Katydid

Katydid Active Member

OH! One more and then I'll be done. Do most people prefer to use the same kit/color scheme for the entire book?

6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Hi Katy!
    Most people do a different album. Hybrid ones are what i want to do, but not sure if it will happen. Maybe my neighbors can push this year for it to happen.
    About the color scheme, that is what is awesome about DYD. All the designers use the same colors so anything you grab matches. You can take a look at older DYDs HERE.