What's your number for 2018??

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by amien1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Curious minds want to know what your number of layouts you scrapped in 2018?
    Do you have a system that makes the number easy to find?

I've scrapped at least 427 layouts last year! I say 'at least' because I keep a 'fullsize' folder in each of my monthly folders so I am able to add those up. HOWEVER, I also have a disney album I've been working on since 2016 (almost done!!) so there's a few in that folder instead, as well as any albums I'm working on (DYD, ScrapIt) So if I add 31 for DYD, 24 for ScrapIt- then I'm at 482!!! Yikes! That's the most I've scrapped so far since starting in 2009!

2. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I did 405. Sounds like a lot but that is a hundred less from the year before and another hundred less the year before that. So I will say 365.

amien1 likes this.
  3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'll have to count tomorrow!

amien1 likes this.
  4. frani_54

frani_54 Well-Known Member

WOW that's a lot of layouts, I scrapped 121 layouts. I would have done more, but work just wouldn't let me, I finally have time to scrap more and loving it.

bestcee and amien1 like this.
  5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I am right at 400 for the year, give or take a few :)

amien1 likes this.
  6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I did about 140 in Artisan and then I switched completely to PSE in July, where I have done about 155 for the year. So that makes 295 total. I hope I can do even more this coming year as I get more proficient at PSE.

amien1 likes this.
  7. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Hmm, I don't know. I don't scrap in chronological order and I don't store all of my pages on my laptop, so I can't come up with a number very quickly/easily. My LOs are arranged in folders by year; I clicked "Properties" on my 2018 folder and there are 135 in it, so that's at least 135 made in 2018 lol. But I just did a quick scan of my gallery here at TLP and the first 18 pages were LOs posted in 2018, so that's 270 LOs, plus the, like, 6 on page 19 that were posted in Jan 2018. So if I include the pages I made but didn't post here, let's say maybe 330? Maybe? Seems low! :giggle

amien1 likes this.
  8. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I had set a goal of 104 and started out the year doing a lot of scrapping. Being cooped up in the house because of extremely cold temperatures will do that. Then other priorities got in the way and I only scrapped a few digital pages from February to Christmas. I have always loved scrapping while listening to college football bowl games to tend to scrap a lot at the end of the year and did so again this year.

However, those other priorities... led me to cleaning out my traditional supplies. So I did a deep sort for stuff to keep and stuff to donate. I also found that I had printed photos in multiple places so in early fall I started and finished the task of sorting those and getting rid of duplicates. These 2 projects led me to doing some traditional scrapping. Nothing fancy about the pages, just getting the photos and/or memorabilia on them. Found pictures that could easily be inserted on pages already in CM albums.

So with all that, I ended up having a great scrapping year even though I thought I didn't. I did 67 digital pages and 96 traditional pages for a total of 163!

I've tracked my totals since 2005 (was on a forum that did yearly challenges so needed to track) and in that time I have scrapped a total of 2,305 pages (1406 digital, 899 traditional). I have a spreadsheet set up to track all of this along with the credit for my digital pages. When I do traditional, I write them down in a notebook.

bestcee and amien1 like this.
  9. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

10. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

There are 217 PSD files in my folder titled "2018 Scrapbook." Many of those are 2 page spreads.

It's very interesting looking at the responses in this thread. Printing my 2018 Scrapbook a month ago (I actually print from November to November, corresponding to my November birthday -- so it's actually not "2018" but "Year 47.") . . . this was the largest album I've ever printed and it got me questioning how much I scrap.

All of you scrapping hundreds and hundreds of pages . . . are you printing a lot of them?

I'm starting to realize I need to be selective about which pages I print. Which is a mind-twister for me, because I've always felt that if I took the time to make the page, it deserves to be printed. But I think 2019 will be the year I evolve regarding that thought.

For comparison, here are my totals since 2013, the year I began saving in yearly folders. (Most of my 2005 - 2012 pages are in a single folder containing 591 items.)
    2013 - 82
    2014 - 108
    2015 - 100
    2016 - 100
    2017 - 212
    2018 - 217

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    amien1 likes this.
  11. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I should do this- that way I can keep track of ALL not just certain folders! :)

I do print everything- most I print out page by page & put into yearly albums. I try to catch print credit sales & print a big batch at a time. I'm almost done printing all but 50 or so from 2017- so 'almost' caught up to this last year! ;) Some layouts that are specific events (DYD, Vacation Albums) I'll have printed into a book.

WOW! Was that JUST 2018!?

cinderella and michelepixels like this.
  12. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

My math shows 351, but I totally would have thought it was more! Looks like it was about 270 last year, so I guess I have increased.

13. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

feeling like a big underachiever after that, Cindy! but i still made 223 pages according to pinterest, sounds about right

cinderella likes this.
  14. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I did some adding up and came up with the figure... 216 which totally surprised me but then I did do P52 which meant 52 pages for that and then 31 for MOC6

weaselwatchr likes this.
  15. cinderella

Yes! But I don't print. Just scrap and move on.

weaselwatchr and amien1 like this.
  16. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I've kept pretty close track and my total for TLP was 523 and I've probably done over 20 pages for another site, so I've created at least 543 pages.

amien1 likes this.
  17. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I’ve made about 90 LOs this year, that’s 1/4 of what I normally do. I hope to scrap more this year. I keep my LOs in smugmug, a folder for each year.

18. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

270 and I took a few months off! lol, I usually do around 400 a year. I print half of those.

amien1 likes this.
  19. cinderella

Here is a yearly collage of my monthly collages.
    I guess I need to slow down a bit in 2019.
    [​IMG]

wvsandy, weaselwatchr and amien1 like this.
  20. cinderella

And I know someone who might be more prolific than me...
    @robinsismai What's your number? :rolleyes::-)