What's on your Christmas List? | pad patter 12.11.18

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Dec 11, 2018.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I looked around quite a bit because I just can't afford to spend $300-$400 or more for a rug right now. I found some nice ones with good reviews on Amazon, but I eventually found one on rugs.com that was on sale for right around $100.

keepscrappin and MrsPeel like this.
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

ohhh we LOVE fluffy socks!!!!!!! always get some for each other and one year that Shasain (one of Sarita's friends) came to spend it with us, she gave us some real quality ones!!!
    Same with kitchen stuff, we always laugh at the fact that we get enthusiastic about buying kitchen stuff a lot more than clothes!!

yes yes yes to kitchen stuff!!!!!
    I NEED pjs, and socks and knickers (pants/underwear?) that are seamless

I haven't done a list as we are here without family to give us stuff.... BUT..if you have us on Facebook, you will know I made a post about the Sproket, after Kim @krscraps showed it to me, asking for someone to give us one (well , suggesting) One of my cousins' "children" (he is at least 40 something) was head of Brazilian HR in Sao Paulo, but now he is head of HR of the whole Hewlett Packard, they are in California (can't remember exactly where) we saw them ad the kids in 2014, then we often are on each other's FB posts...so I thought maybe he would get the hint and give us a discount coupon.... but instead I git his mum (who lives in Baltimore with her husband- one of my mum's sisters' daughter) telling me the best present I was getting was that my mum was coming over....
    I jokingly said that that was my other cousin's present as he was the one who gave my mum the ticket.... but she didn't "get it"
    LOL
    thing is, I may go buy myself a new printer, because we can't get the one we have to work... but need a regular one before thinking on Sprocket, having said that, I saw a discount one for £94 instead of £135 add... so tempting!!!!!

BevG likes this.
  3. Heidi Nicole

Heidi Nicole Well-Known Member

My hubs and I are not exchanging gifts this year... we pretty much do a lot of buying and traveling throughout the year... BUT, I will probably purchase a Garmin watch for my running hobby, and a wireless portable printer for my scrapping/travel journal hobby... and maybe an Instapot! :)

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I wanna see pictures of the purse and the sunglasses! I used to have the BEST pair of Chanel sunglasses that just disappeared about two years ago and I bought replacements, but they just aren't the same. The only reason I "bought" the Chanel ones was because we had flex money left over one year and they said they could write them up as prescription sunglasses so I could use my flex spending money. Woo-hoo! I couldn't believe how much better than were than cheapo sunglasses!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I had pretty simple things on my list this year... I asked for a leather travelers notebook cover and a couple plain inserts for that and then I needed a new SD card reader for my computer. My new(ish) computer that I bought a little over a year ago didn't have one built in and I didn't realize that when I bought it. oops! I had a cheap thumbdrive looking one, but it quit working recently. I also asked for a gift card to Michaels because I can always use that! On the boring side, I asked for a new mat for working out on. Lol Oh and a new checkbook cover. I only have the thin blue plastic kind that came free from the bank. I'm an adult and feel like I should have a real checkbook cover. Ha ha!

I never understood when I was a kid and I would ask my parents what they wanted for Christmas and they couldn't ever think of anything... well, now I'm kinda there too! :giggle

keepscrappin and jenn mccabe like this.
  6. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

i will share tomorrow - it is so dark here right now. and i am tired and lazy! :giggle oh and i just added something to my list - a pretty sueded leather TN cover - thanks for enabling! (lori's mustard one had me going gaga when she shared her photos of hers last summer. )

Karen likes this.