What's For Dinner?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Lena Gardner, May 31, 2017.

1. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

OK, so I live alone and this is my favorite
    1 can soup
    1 can opener
    1 pan
    so-----you get the picture!!!!!! :giggle
    Yeah, I cook------when the mood hits me. I cook up large portions and make freezer meals.

Iowan and Lena Gardner like this.
  2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Well, we are in summer mode and dd got hungry at 4pm, so she made up some taco meat and made herself nachos. Rest of us ate around 6 and made variations on nachos and tacos. I even used left-over tossed salad from Memorial day. Who says you can't put raw broccoli on a taco? We always have the makings for tacos and nachos on hand.

But I am going to have to cook tomorrow as we have finished off the left-overs in the fridge. These recipes sound good.

Do you know about the SkinnyTaste website? She has lots of fresh, healthy, lightened-up recipes. I just printed off a bunch of Mexican inspired ones. Last week I made Korean beef bowl from her site. She also has a recipe for Thai peanut lettuce wraps similar to what you would get at PF Changs.

Lena Gardner likes this.
  3. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Ok, I will admit--------you all really are making my mouth water!!! I just may have to cook!!!!

Lena Gardner likes this.
  4. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

We had homemade sweet 'n' sour chicken for dinner Wednesday night, Gigi, but it is chock full of real sugar, artificial sugar, & soy sauce so it's a no-go for you.

I figured I better make all our favorites before I Whole30 it in 2 weeks! :giggle

5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

We're having leftover pizza from last night. I'm no help ...or am I? (get pizza tonight and leftovers Sunday!)

6. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

i bookmarked these. thanks for the ideas!