What case do you have on your iPad 2?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by emilymerritt, Mar 1, 2012.

1. emilymerritt

emilymerritt skrpbkmom

I'm in the market for a new one...I have the Apple smart cover and I love the on/off function and that I can stand it up...but it just isn't working to keep my iPad safe. My kids are always picking it up and with hardwood floors I'm afraid it's just one drop away from breaking. I need something that's going to protect it. I've looked at the Otterbox Reflex and the Trident Kraken among other ones that aren't as sturdy, but allow you to prop up the iPad.

Just wondering what you have on yours and why you like it?

2. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

3. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Em, I have the Smart Case (pink) for my iPad 2 and it's great, but I also have the back part that clips on to protect the entire thing (it's clearish). That I had to purchase separately (of course) and I got them both at Best Buy. Do you have this as well?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  4. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

5. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I have the apple smart cover and the clear belkin back protection that I bought at Target. I like it because its slim and easy to carry around.

I think that case by Angie is super kid friendly and cute.

6. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

I've got a Kensington cover with Bluetooth keyboard. It's a basic black but I want something in Green and pretty!

7. Dana

Dana Dana

i have a clear case on the back of mine too - and the smart cover on front. underneath the back clear case i have a erin condren skin that is really cute. i'm not sure how sturdy the clear case is - but mine is kind-of rubberized plastic (but still hard.... difficult to describe!) vs a slick/shiny hard plastic case.

8. liahra

liahra Active Member

i've got this one
    [​IMG]

it also works with the sleep function the original smart cover has :)

9. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

I have a smart cover and a hard Belkin case on the back. It's worked well so far!

10. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I've seen that before Angie...super cute, and if I had little kids, I'd be tempted to get one.

Mine is like Christine's.

11. renee82

renee82 renee82

Angie, my kids love that one! I have a "leather" case by Kensington. I think it's fairly good. It makes it look like a book and I can stand it up. :)