what are you wearing? | pad patter 3.31.20

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Mar 31, 2020.

1. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Ha ha! great idea for a thread :-)

I have jeans on but only because I braved the supermarket for the first time in 3 weeks. Usually it's a pair of lounge pants. Comfy jersey and wet hair because I washed it after I got back in from the supermarket :innocent

keepscrappin likes this.
  2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

The first thing that popped in my mind was those State Farm commercials where the wives catch their husbands on the phone and think they are talking a girl on the phone, but it's their state farm rep. Ha ha!

I'm still working, so I'm still getting dressed for now... but since everything else is canceled, I change into my jammies as soon as I walk in the door. That's been awesome. Now if I could just concentrate on anything for longer than 5 minutes, I could be getting all kinds of things done with my free time!

keepscrappin likes this.
  3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

jeans, top and sweater. I also have an indoor jacket for when I'm in the creativity zone. On a sunny day it's the warmest room in the house, but otherwise it's the coldest. At the moment it's a damp overcast day.

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Ha ha ha !! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title - "What are you wearing Jake, from State Farm??"

I'm in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt with my hair in the requisite Mom ponytail. I feel like such a messy mouse.

Karen and keepscrappin like this.
  5. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I’m still in my p.j.s! It is 9:30AM here but I didn’t go to bed until 2:00 AM. I just got done Skyping with the grandkids who were dressed in comfy clothes. Their mom made a rule this week that they had to be out of pjs by 9:00am.