Welcome Wagon for all!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Dec 20, 2015.

1. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

@heather_dw we are so super happy to have you here!!!! Waiting isn't my strong point either hahah! Maybe do some challenges for some discounts :D

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@heather_dw A hearty welcome to the Lily Pad, let me introduce you to this section in the store: FREE!! I recommend signing up for newsletters of designers you like and going thru their blogs/ facebook pages too!
    again welcome and I too am horrible at waiting!

3. mleCard

mleCard Active Member

Hi my name is Emily(aka mle Card). I am also coming from SO, but from the designer side of things. So this is especially strange as I haven't been a customer(in 6 years) and frankly have not scrapped hardly any of my pictures in the last year or more. Life has become too busy to continue designing at this point. Especially as we are expecting our 4th to be born in February :) So I'm taking a break from designing. Maybe(and likely) even a permanent one. And I look forward to catching up on my scrapping too! I recognize a few familiar faces around here and a few of my favorite designers from SO and some new to me designers as well! Excited to scrap! :D

AmandaJ, Shari, cfile and 8 others like this.
  4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

welcome to the water color guru of scrap! tee hee, and I hope you find inspiration and desire to scrap here, it has pulled many out of the no mojo rut. Big happy on a 4th addition! I have 7 of them..and it is insane but pure joy (sometimes). Again, welcome, and I think I shook your hand at the first scrapapalooza. I was there with Tangie.

cfile likes this.
  5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hi Emily!!! Happy to see you here!

6. mleCard

mleCard Active Member

Oh wow Anne you are right :D So hey person I've met in real life too! Haha! Those scrapapaloozas were so much fun!

cfile likes this.
  7. mleCard

mleCard Active Member

Hey Jenn, I know you :)

jk703 likes this.
  8. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Wow! Congrats! And welcome :) I do love your designs but that's a great reason for retiring if I ever heard one.

9. mleCard

mleCard Active Member

10. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Jump in as you can! Welcome!

You, too! Jump in as you can. Welcome!

Welcome! :)
    Please stay! Welcome!!!!

Welcome!!! :)

Welcome welcome!!! I have seen and have some of your designs. I can imagine designing time starts to dwindle. Congrats on number 4! Really hope you love it here, and welcome again! :)

11. roxanamdm

roxanamdm Me, Myself, and I

I'm loving this Orchard refugees!!!! :thumbsups

amandac likes this.
  12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to all the new peeps and Orchard Refugees. Someone asked above, what the Orchard Refugee are... Scrap Orchard (another store) recently announced they were closing, so people that hung out in that forum and now homeless and looking for a place to hang their hats... hence the Orchard Refugees.

I have to say that I totally understand the feeling of homelessness. MANY years ago I was on the site CT for Scrap Artist and when that store closed I was devastated to lose the connections to all those people that hung out in the forums there. Thankfully a bunch of them came here and this is where I landed. And it really is the bestest place to feel loved and cozy and inspired. :)

AJK, cfile, amandac and 1 other person like this.
  13. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

Hey @mleCard so happy to have you here! Congrats on the new addition!!

14. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

The warmest of welcomes to all of our new friends! I know you will love it here!

lmccandless likes this.
  15. sucali

sucali sucali

Welcome to you all!:bwave It's wonderful to have you here at TLP!:woot

16. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

:fairydanceEmily, well you have come to the right place if you want to get back into scrapping! We have the MOC4 starting in January .... 30 days of challenges that are sure to get that scrappy mojo flowing! Welcome to the site Emily, I hope you make us your new digi-home :agree

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  17. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

Welcome to all our new friends from SO anywhere else you happen to have hung your hat before. We have put out some extra hat racks and are glad to let you fill them!! The Guru's here at TLP have been working hard behind the scenes to snazzy up the place and add some welcome bells to the front door. Did anyone happen to put a wreath out on the door? I believe i saw eggnog in the corner and some cookies if there are any left.................Hugs and welcome all!!!!

18. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm feeling mislead! January has 31 days! Which day are we skipping? :hummmPlease don't say the 1st, I have a countdown going.:pffft

19. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

No skipped days! Thirty ooooooooooonnnnnnnnne challenges! :funfun

20. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

@heather_dw and other SO friends... glad you have found TLP as your new home. I know you will love it here, and a wonderful way to get into the fold will be with the MOC (Month of Challenges) coming Jan 1! Check the freebie section too for some freebies to help filling in gaps .We are a friendly bunch and we are so glad you are joining us here at the pad!:tree