Welcome to Month of Challenges 2015!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by lmccandless, Dec 31, 2014.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Welcome, welcome! We're so glad you are here. We're very excited to kick off our 3rd Annual Month of Challenges! It's going to be an incredibly inspiring, creative and FUN month. We can't wait to share the journey with you! We've discovered during the last two MOCs that this month is about far more than the actual pages. You'll stretch yourself, get out of your comfort zone and scrap more than you thought possible! You will also meet new people that you will call friends by the end of the month. If TLP isn't already your digi home, we hope that by the end of the month, you will find that is has become a place you feel both comfortable and creative. Are you READY?!? Let's do it!

In the spirit of MOC, please tell us a bit about yourself so that we can get to know you better. If you're new here, please tell us so we can give you an official welcome too. Yay!! Here we gooooooo!!!

How about something for your signature to get you started?!

For our first-time participants:
    [​IMG]

For our veterans:
    [​IMG]

For those who have been here all 3 years! WOOT
    [​IMG]

And just to make it even MORE FUN...
    Everyone who completes all 31 challenges will receive a $20 gift certificate to the TLP store. In addition, each challenge host will choose one page from her daily challenge to receive a $3 gift certificate to the store. In order to be eligible for this $3 GC, you need to post your page to each individual challenge thread, in addition to your main layouts thread. You do not need to finish all the challenges to be eligible for an individual coupon.

In addition, everyone who completes all 31 layouts will be considered for a full-time Pollywog spot on the Lilypad CT. One new Pollywog will be chosen. The final decision as to who will be chosen for the full-time Pollywog spot will be based on scrap style, forum participation and gallery participation. We will also randomly select 12 finishers for a one-month guest Polly spot.

On behalf of the designers and the Pollys, we all look forward to sharing this special month with you!
    Now, let's get our scrap on!!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  2. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

3. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

4. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

woohoo!!! Thank goodness for not having to get up in the morning, just did the first one. I know I won't be able to keep that up, lol.

5. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

You already did it???!! Whoa!!! :))))

6. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

so fun !!!

7. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Happy New MOC, everyone!
    :wooot :woot :yippee :banana

8. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

YAY! So exciting!

9. designbylime

designbylime Definitely a cat person.

10. TwoTinyTurtles

TwoTinyTurtles CT - Just Jaimee

So happy it´s THIS time of the year again!

11. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

:yippee can't believe it is finally here. And can not believe there are already pages in the gallery ...way to go ! <li title=":fairydance">:fairydance

:fairydance

12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Happy New Year Everyone!! I am excited to get started!!

13. wendy85

wendy85 Guest

whahee!! Can;t wait to start! Happy new year everyone!

14. Natascha

Natascha Well-Known Member

It's here it's here it's here!!! :yesss :giggle :woot:yippee

Happy New Year!! :flirty

15. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Happy New Year!!!! Let's do this........................

16. mummyd

mummyd Iron Maiden ...

happy new year everyone

17. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

18. toriloowho

toriloowho Yep… I'm an over thinker.

19. pianomom

pianomom Member

I'm excited to attempt MOC this year! My goal is to finish all the challenges, but I know that I will be happy just to finally begin scrapping seriously. What a fantastic way to launch into a new year!

20. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

love moc... gets the creative juices going ... this year i will be traveling beginning jan 26 so i will participate but i am so sad i cant finish and do all the challenges as i have in the past

as for telling a little bit of myself...i love photography and trying to always learn some new things... scrapping is the perfect way to use my photos and also share my life with my family. i see it as my legacy ..i am a retired early childhood teacher, married to my college sweetheart for 42 years. we have 3 daughters, 3 son in laws, 4 grandsons ( sadly one was born still) . i babysit for the 3 boys 3 times a week and they are often my photos and scrappages. i live about an hour from nyc and go there once a week to babysit. i also ski, hike, knit