Weather right now? |Pad Patter 4.14

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Apr 14, 2016.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I'm sitting with all my windows and doors open, nice spring breeze:

77 and sunny!

Sunny77°RealFeel® 84°
    [​IMG]
    • Humidity: 16%
    • Pressure: 29.95 in ↓
    • UV Index: 7
    • Cloud Cover: 0%
    • Ceiling: 33200 ft
    • Dew Point: 28° F
    • Visibility: 10 mi
    I am fighting my puter with a screen shot of my weather page...but tell me what you are doing right now and show me the weather!
    :)
    please!

2. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

It is raining cats and dogs! And has been all day, so we are staying cozy inside. Earlier we met up with some friends for lunch at Chick-Fil-A and let the kids burn some energy on the indoor playground. Your weather sounds perfect @AnneofAlamo !

3. AnneofAlamo

we usually have top 10 rainy days, and usually that means 20 minute rain...only.

4. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

It is rare for us to get rain all day long, as we are in a high desert too... but sometimes in the spring we do. I actually love it!

5. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

It's cold & rainy here in Eastern WA state- but it is supposed to clear up & into the upper 70's for the weekend. I'll take that! :) However, my daughter has soccer practice tonight- so hopefully we'll stay dry! :D

6. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Low 70's and beautiful blue sky sunny day!

7. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Gorgeous day here. It was in the mid 70's, low humidity, gentle breeze. This is now:
    [​IMG]

8. yzerbear19

yzerbear19 CT - Krista Sahlin

It's finally starting to warm up a bit here in MI. The evil white stuff hopefully is behind us for a while. It was in the mid 50's today and sunny. Had the windows down in the car. I also wore a short sleeve shirt without a coat outside. :D It's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. YAY!

9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

It's been raining all day. It rained yesterday. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but only a 40% chance. Then the weekend is supposed to be sunny and moderate temps.

I would complain about the rain BUT we needed it so badly because of all the pollen. I hope it has beat it back some. It makes it hard for our family to get out as we all have bad allergies.

10. AnneofAlamo

11. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I think our weather was about the same as yours this afternoon.

I took the kids on a last minute bike ride since it was so nice outside.

12. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

84 degrees at my house and it's 7:15 PM. It has been a warm, sunny day with a good breeze. Have had our doors open, too. Tomorrow we drop into the 70's and the wind increases. I'll take it. A few more days and we'll be in the 90's again. This weather just can't make up it's mind!! We were in the 50's and 60's just three days ago. Craziness!!!

13. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Love talking about the weather @AnneofAlamo , the farmers daughter in me always comes out!

24C (about 75F) here, light breeze, a few wispy clouds, humidity 39%. Very unseasonable warm for half way through autumn. Not complaining about the warmth but in desperate need of rain. Hopefully over the weekend...

14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

It depends on when you define "now".
    It rained most of today, with a little hail now and then. It's cleared up now, but is still chilly. Our high at 56 was at about 2am! And it's now down to 43, and still falling. Sadly, I had to turn the heat back on.

15. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

not sure as I haven't been out since last week , but I think is quiet warm.....

16. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

as @amien1 said, it has been rainy, spent most of the afternoon being gray skies. But great temps for the weekend.
    Did unplanned errands with oldest son today (some were planned but he added a long one), ignoring bills for the evening, setting the computer down and knitting.

amien1 likes this.
  17. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

High fifties/low sixties, & windy as heck! My curls & wind do not get along, lol. It was super hot & sunny a couple of days. Then, it rained for a couple of days. Now it's cool & windy.

18. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Spring in Canada. Lasts about 4 hours. We've had snow/rain/freezing rain/cold for the last two weeks pretty steady. This weekend it will be 16C and sunny on Sunday. Then we start road construction.

bestcee likes this.
  19. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Stop bragging, Anne! ;) lol, j/k! We had frost on the ground yesterday, and a little bit today. My hydrangeas are NOT happy cuz I totally forgot to cover them when we had snow and freezing temps last week. :( But this weekend is supposed to be sunny, so I won't complain... too much. The tulips look great right now, so at least there's a bit of color out there!

20. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Its been about 19c (66f) for the past few days here in British Columbia and the forecast is for 21-23c (70-73f) for the next week. Loving it! Time to get out in the garden and deadhead the daffodils.

Tree City likes this.