We made it!!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by asali, Jan 31, 2015.

1. PuSticks

PuSticks Oh, bother

:dancebun All done! Woohoo!

2. wendy85

wendy85 Guest

yess! well done everyone!! I´m so happy i made it as well!

3. tropt

tropt Some like it hot

I'm joining the party!!! I was 15 pages behind this week so I can't believe I finished. YAY!!!!!! Congrats to everybody!!!

4. Natascha

Natascha Well-Known Member

Eeeeeeek never thought I would make it when at one point I was 12 pages behind!!!! :yesss :yippee:woot:happydance2

5. Ellie

Ellie Little Bunny Cupcake

Just made it! I was away for just over a week so it was a huge catch up session. SO happy to have completed this. and now I can sleep!
    Congrats to everyone who participated, the level of work everyone did was amazing!

6. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

Wooohoooooooooooooooo! :dancebun
    I am SO excited that I managed to finish ALL pages! Congrats everyone!

Thanks Polly´s, designers, Laura and all fellow MOC-ers for making this such an unforgettable awesome event! You all ROCK!

:goldstars:heartslub:thumbsups

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  7. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

:like

:yesss:woot:yippee:happydance2:cheer

All done!!

Well done and congratulations everyone xx

8. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

Three times! I have done it! Yippee! Congrats to all who found time and inspiration to complete the pages! Thanks to all the Pollys and Designers, and organizers who inspired us and challenged us, and pushed us what sometimes seemed like beyond our capacities.

9. jode2771

jode2771 Just Call Me Dookie

I was down 18 at one point... lol... the pressure made me finish! What a month, thanks and congratulations to everyone!

10. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

Yeahhhhhhhh I'm finished :yesss and so so happy I made it!!! Congrats to you all too who did all 31!!:hi5

11. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

:hi5:hi5:hi5:hi5
    Hooray!! Feels SO good to be finished...even if i am already stalking for February challenges like an addict needing a fix...lol! (and i might have re-counted my thread three times this morning)

12. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

My second year of MOC done! Can't believe I hung in there. I've loved the camaraderie on here. Everyone is so talented and so kind and you have all inspired me so much :happydance2

13. RaquelS

RaquelS How does my garden grow? Well, it doesn't ...

Woohoo! I've tried MOC every year but I finally finished one! It feels so good!

14. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

first MOC and I made it !!!!!! (happy dance)

15. thomsen

thomsen Olive Juice ...

I feel empty... no new challenge this morning to work on. What on earth will I do now? The monthly challenges will be done in just days... then what?

I've loved doing the MOC. I hesitated joining because I was afraid of scrappers block again. I've just come out of one that lasted for four years and I didn't want to go back there. I'm glad I jumped right in though. I've learned a lot, I've felt the TLP love and I've had fun... even with the challenges I couldn't get right... and if MOC is back in '16 I will not hesitate to participate.

16. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

Done! I can't believe I did it! First time doing any challenge ever and to do 31! WOWZA!

17. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Had a great time with all the challenges! It's so strange to have no new one to check for haha. Thanks to everyone involved for all their hard work and to all those who left wonderful comments.

18. twomoredays

twomoredays Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand

19. zippyoh

zippyoh Well-Known Member

Holy Smokes! I did it! :yesss

I really wanted to do it, and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to...but I did and it feels great! What a great month, I loved the challenges and being challenged, I loved using my Pad stash, and I loved seeing what everybody created. Congrats everyone! :wooot

Thank you Lilypad for all your hard work in putting this together for us! It is much appreciated! :heartlub

Now...back to my neglected house and husband.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  20. Arumrose

Arumrose Filling up my passport!

Just have finished mine!!!! That was such a great month. Second edition for me and I already can't wait for the next edition