We have M3, now please welcome P3! (Who's Kit.)

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Serena, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

Alright my Precious Padders! It has been a really rough couple of months and our poor forums are showing our stress.

(Now, they SHOULD show our stress, we are a family and we protect and love our family here from the outside stresses by listening, offering advice and then! Smiles and a break.)

But as such, I feel there needs to be a new addition to our subscriptions. Hence, P3! Positive Pad Playground!

Here, the subscription is cheap. Just 3.24 a "kit." 3 smiles at strangers, 2 "Way to Go's!" (at kids who did what they were supposed to without having to be asked, dogs/cats who went pee where they were supposed to.. just, whomever did something awesome, TELL THEM!) and 4 hugs to someone you love. (Again, animals can be included, just please refrain from hugging wild porcupines or wild hungry lions and bears. Good talk..)

The subscription fee is payable in small payments and everyone's credit here is good.

Now! Onto this new kit's theme!

"Who's"!

So we'll start it off with a question. "Who's ever kissed a Mouse's head?"

Whomever has, can jump in and go "OH me!" Giving an example would rock or a little anecdote would be awesome! Then the mouse kisser has to give their own "who's". Now, these questions can be based off of your own experience and like our gallery game, you have to pick at least one word from the previous question to form your own. So someone next might use the mouse again.

The other end of this, is that you can decipher the question literally or figuratively. In this case, anyone who's kissed MY head can say it was them! (My nickname has been Mouse since I was 2 1/2!) So you can infer the questions as you'd like.

The last thing is I'd like to get everyone involved as much as possible, so if you have JUST answered a previous question, maybe give it fifteen minutes or so and see if anyone else has answered, if not, jump back in! If someone HAS answered but you LOVED the question and still want to answer it, answer the question in front of you and then the other:

Who's kissed while floating in a hot air balloon?" (now here you never got to answer the Mouse question and REALLY wanted to so..)

"I have!! Over the salt planes of Salt Lake, of course, the balloon was staked down and like four inches off the ground! But it counts!!!"

"Bonus! I've ALSO kissed a mouse! I used to have a little mouse farm with the CUTEST tiny mice."

"Who's ever made a floating lantern?"

--

So here, I let someone answer before and then they asked the balloon question, but I REALLY wanted to tell you guys about the mouse, so! I answered the question I got, gave the answer to the one I really wanted to, and then used a word from the question I got to give a new question for the next person!

I'm really hoping all this makes sense and that this can create some very interesting stories and laughs! We are all VERY important people and need love and positivity in our lives and a distraction from the harsh realities.

So I hope someone comes to join me at the huge Lilypad table and let's play some P3!!

"Who's ready to find out more about our family here?"

:D

2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I've kissed my hamster's foreheads when I was a girl. But not sure that qualifies ... so I will let someone else answer who better fits the question. I'm sure there are plenty of Disney fans that have kissed Mickey or Minnie!!! :giggle

Such a cute idea Serena ... you always know how to spread the warmth and love in such a special way. :bk

cfile, Sokee and Serena like this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

:bkto @Serena (my mouse). What fun to kiss in a hot air balloon.

I think by floating lantern, you may mean the air kind. However, I have made a floating lantern on the water: a little candle on a piece of bark, floating out onto the lake with a wish for world peace & unity at Girl Scout camp (I was a leader). dsc00297 4d.jpg

"Have you ever played in mud puddles as an adult (or teen)?"

4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I still play in mud puddles! Being in the desert now, the second it rains we run out to dance in it. And when it doesn't rain, we make mud puddles in the back yard. Squishy mud puddles with room for boards and cars to track through. Sadly, the camera doesn't usually come out once I play, because, dirt and mud and lens don't mix.

Who's been on TV?

jenn mccabe, Serena and BevG like this.
  5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

:heartslub @Serena you are such a beautiful soul.

Ohhh I've been on tv! My mother hosted her own local talk show when I was a little girl and I was on her show several times. The one time I remember most is when I recited The Night Before Christmas. :)

And since I was answering the other question when Courtney answered...I'll post my answer to that as well!
    Ooooh, oooh I've played in mud puddles all my life! So fun!! 'Round here, the weekend thing to do is "go muddin'"! I used to have an old Jeep Cherokee specifically modified for playin' in the mud. :driving And four wheelers are even better! The dirtier you get, the better!!

Who's thrown something at their tv when upset over a show?

Serena, bestcee and BevG like this.
  6. Serena

::sneaks in hugs to her girls!!!::

@jenn mccabe Lots of love, Chiquita, thank you for the WONDERFUL words!!

I'll totally count hamsters! They're like the bears of mice, right? hehe!! And YES on the Disney thing! That's actually kinda what I expected and why I said interpret as you will, that way questions are more flexible! :D I wish I had the looks (and location) to work as a Disney Princess. I'd love it.

I would be in heaven with all the hugs and have a BLAST leaning in to the cute little children and whispering "You'll always be a Prince/Princess in my eyes."

@BevG :luvya::to her Bev!!!:: I want SO bad to make the floating lanterns, it's on my bucket list to go to one of those festivals and make one and float it, and of course :photo to take photos GALORE. I'd be in heaven. The candles on the bark was a verrrrry cool idea too and look gorgeous! I love the photos and that is Definitely a memory those girls will remember!!! Heck, I want to try and do it with my kiddos!

@bestcee That sounds like fun! Maybe one day you can sneak a photo after the fact just to see the fun track you've made!

Here's a fun fact! Before my headaches, back when I was the gregarious Gemini social butterfly, I wanted to be on soap operas... so when All My Children came into town casting auditions, I actually got up there and auditioned! I didn't win, but I was in the top 5 so I got to do a small scene with one of the male leads. It was fun! And a memory I'll always be grateful for because at least I tried. One day, I'd love to try out for The Voice.

@IntenseMagic :love:yippee::HUUG:: Likewise, dear Jan! That's cool about your show!! (well, HER show but you know what I mean!) I can't answer your question because I don't throw things (I have the upper body strength of a dead hamster. RIP Hammie.) because I end up hurting myself into of whatever. But I DID almost throw stuff and turn off Blacklist at one point, but it auto played and I found out what I was upset over did happen the way it seemed. So then I was okay. So here, I'll throw you this heart and leave the question for someone else!! :wubb

Thank you SO much for playing along, girls! :yourock

jenn mccabe and IntenseMagic like this.
  7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Sneaking in to say: I always wanted to be Belle. Then I talked with a girl who was a princess. And she had to quit before she hated Disney. More because of the men and teens, the kids were ok.

Tree City and Serena like this.
  8. Serena

@bestcee maybe this is one of those times I should be grateful that I don't get what I want? hehe. I'm not sure how'd I'd handle it. Growing up in bars most of my teens, I'm used to weirdos. The kids would make it worth it for awhile, but the teens, heh. Hmm.. good point of view.

bestcee likes this.
  9. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

I've thrown some choice glares and words at my TV... does that count?

Who's ever lost their ice cream off the top of their cone?

jenn mccabe and Serena like this.
  10. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Me last week and I cried, like I was a 3 year old. I was a hormonal mess that day.

Who's ever been in a hot air balloon?

norton94, Serena and jenn mccabe like this.
  11. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Fun idea!

I have been in a hot air balloon - my daughter won a free ride in one when she was about 11. Was so cold but fun. I coped with the heights better than I thought I would!

Who has stayed in hotel that is in the same town where they live?

Serena and jenn mccabe like this.
  12. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

We did back when we were building our house. We had no appliances or kitchen cabinets and only had cold running water for the first week until the gas got hooked up!

Who knows how to juggle?

13. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Juggling is one of my husbands many talents but I have dropsy. I can't count the times he has asked, "Is this the first day on your new set of hands?

BTW, THIS IS SO FUN. GREAT thread.

Who has been in a sumarine?

14. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Does s ride on 20000 leagues under the sea in Disneyland in Japan count! Lol! Then I have been on a submarine!

Love this thread @Serena !!! Floating a latern on my 'I want to do list'.

OK. ..my question...anyone take a cooking class while on vacation?

Serena likes this.
  15. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

No I have not taken a cooking class on vacation, or ever, unless home economics class in 7th grade (1983-84) counts. :)

However, I have done several other items asked . . .

I have stayed in a hotel in my town, though it was two years before I lived here. My husband's parents moved here first and we just came to visit. I drive past that hotel now whenever I take my girls to one of their drama club meetings. I wish I had a better memory of what the area looked like 19 years ago when we first visited so I could compare pictures in my mind. I know it has become much more developed.

I have lost the ice cream off my cone. I was a young teen and was out with my best friend and her family. We'd barely left the ice cream shop when it happened. I was so sad. I LOVED ice cream.

I haven't been on broadcast t.v., but when I was around 7 years old my family took the Universal Studios tour and I was chosen from the audience to demonstrate how green screens work. I was told to run in place and they showed me on the t.v. screen looking like I was running in some scenery.

And YES, I have played in mud. Living in southern California growing up, we never really had a good lawn in our backyard. And this was late 70's and early 80's before they got more concerned about water conservation. At least once, my brother and I ran the hose and made a HUGE mud pit in our backyard. I wish I could reach my mom's photo albums (we live on opposite coasts) because there are photos of me and my brother in our bathing suits, wallowing in mud. :P

Who's excited about the idea of self-driving cars? (I love many things about modern technology, and I'm eager to see improvements in transportation, but I'm NOT going to be an early user of self-driving cars. There were a lot of crashes when the automobile was invented. Can a computer be as trusted as a human?)

Serena likes this.
  16. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I live on a very busy street, on an island full of cars, so yep, it cant get any worse , and it could get better, as long as they were compulsory :driving:hehe,
    And I have stayed in a hotel in my town, many years ago, when part of the roof collapsed during a bad storm , not funny !:hide
    But Mud ! yeah.....:whistle
    Who here has quietly sneaked someone else's piece of cake (or taken a bite ) while they were out of the room ?

Serena likes this.
  17. Serena

Oh oh oh!!! That would be me!! So my other half and I went to this party where they had chocolate cake and lemon creme bars. Now, the other half knows I'm not a huge fan of chocolate cake, but STILL TOOK THE LAST Lemon one!! So when we sat down, he started talking to his friend next to him and I took two bites of the lemon cake while he was laughing and looking at something on their phone. I would have taken more but he swallowed it down pretty fast afterwards and then asked it I was going to eat my cake since I'd only taken one bite. He ate the rest of that too. -.-

I looooove reading all your answers and finding out really fun things about you guys! Thank you for playing, these are fascinating!!

"Who has read a book while sitting IN a tree in the rain?"

Nemla likes this.