Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE! | Project Mouse Fanniversary Edition | Three Sessions March 17, 18 & 19!

Discussion in 'Project Mouse: FANniversary 2017' started by gonewiththewind, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I just discovered all the WCS vids on You Tube.... I'm putting it on the big tv to watch while I scrap today. Or organize files to scrap (a whole different struggle).

gonewiththewind likes this.
  2. ckcpurple

ckcpurple Relish this remarkable time

Thanks to everyone responsible for today's session. I was able to listen while driving. Can't wait to go back and watch. I was disappointed to discover that the Adobe Connect app doesn't keep the full chat transcript. Are they ever made available? I know that Courtney posted links to various things that were discussed. Looking forward to tomorrow's edition when I can actually watch and listen!!!

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm sorry that I didn't see this beforehand, but I believe you were there and got the prize!

Yes, you can log in from a phone. I'm sorry I didn't see this until after the fact.

Oh yippee! Enjoy!

No, there is no transcript available, but I will post a video of the session (just as I did for last night's). When you are watching, you can write down the links as they show up in the chat box. Unfortunately, you will not be able to copy/paste.

4. gonewiththewind

I'm so glad I was able to share something that was helpful to you! I've been in your gallery gazing in amazement at your lovely pages and your incredible photographs!

amien1 likes this.
  5. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Okay...I'm seriously the worst at remembering to join in!! Even with timers set, I okay, get busy with thoughts and kids and remember AFTER the fact! Do you record them to watch later?

6. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I was able to get on from my phone but then I had no volume so I just logged out. Hopefully tomorrow's time is better for me!

7. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Darn... I missed the one today too! I was at the instacare getting antibiotics for a sinus infection. I thought I was going to make it but just realized that I was looking at Sunday's time...ugh! One more try on Sunday. Thank goodness for the youtube recordings! Going to check out Friday's right now while I rest... thanks for the posting the link!

8. designerbrittney

designerbrittney CT - Krista Sahlin

Maybe we can put the links that were discussed and shared in the description of the YouTube video? I can help with that if you need it Cheryl.

ckcpurple and gonewiththewind like this.
  9. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Absolutely! ;-)

10. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

EEk! I missed it, too. I was sitting at my computer and everything. Oh well!

11. gonewiththewind

The video is still propagating for me to be able to edit and publish it . . . it will take some time for me to find them all, but I'll do what I can while I'm editing! :)

12. gonewiththewind

Yes . . . Friday night's video is already in the first post of this thread! :) Today's session should be posted tonight or tomorrow.

Tomorrow is at 6 pm EDT. Hope you can make it then!

Oh girl, having been sick recently, I feel for you! Hope you start feeling better soon!

You sound like me. I have notes and alarms and everything and I **still** forget stuff. Ha!

bbymks5, QuiltyMom and keepscrappin like this.
  13. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

Argh. I had the computer on at 1:45pm and got distracted scrapping ... completely forgot about the chat until now.

14. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Oh cool!! I will have to watch this evening!

15. ckcpurple

@gonewiththewind I was there but didn't get the prize link. I was listening while I drove. By the time I stopped the Adobe Connect chat didn’t go back very far. I did however learn how to use the Bluetooth Audio feature on my car!!! Now I can listen in stereo to things from my phone. Who knew?!?!

16. gonewiththewind

I see you were there the entire time @ckcpurple . . . sending you a PM with the link and code. :)

ckcpurple likes this.
  17. ckcpurple

Aw! Thank you!!! I learned a ton just listening. I can't wait to actually watch. Excited to see your other videos too.

18. kathleen

kathleen CT - Krista Sahlin

Wow, thank you! :wub

See you at tomorrow's chat! :yup

19. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

I have GOT to remember this TODAY!!!!!! This is the LAST THING I need for BLACKOUT!!!

**REMINDER**
    4, my time.....today!

gonewiththewind and klee73010 like this.
  20. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Yep, I'm hoping for blackout, and missed the first two!
    So glad i checked the time again, because i thought it was later than it is. I have adobe connect app on my tablet, ready to go. :)