Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE! for MOC6 | Completed Layouts and Session Recordings

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by gonewiththewind, Jan 2, 2018.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hey y'all! I'll post my completed layouts and the session recordings in this thread for easy access.

Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE! MOC6 - January 1, 2018

This is the actual layout I submitted for the Day 1 - Blind Scrap (Random Challenge). I don't usually scrap in the minimal style, but it was fun to have a challenge.

[​IMG]

Since these photos are part of my December Details album, I wanted the layout to look more like the other layouts in the series and more my style, so I added to the minimal layout I created for the challenge and have this one that will fit in nicely. So don't think that just because it's not your style that you can't use what's been made for the challenge and alter it a little (or a lot) to suit your needs!

[​IMG]

You can see me create both of these layouts in this session recording!

Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE! MOC6 - January 8, 2018

This is the layout I submitted for Day 6 - January 6: Dispersion (Technique Challenge). The video shows me going through the steps Jan outlined in the challenge.

[​IMG]

Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE! MOC6 - January 15, 2018

[​IMG]

Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE! MOC6 - January 22, 2018

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE! MOC6 - January 29, 2018

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. gonewiththewind

Just wanted to bump this to make sure everyone has access to the recordings if you were unable to attend the live sessions!

3. gonewiththewind

I just added my layout and the session recording for the 15th!