wanting to buy, but I have to wait.

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by nativescrapper, Nov 23, 2012.

1. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

Been loving all the items that came out in the store :heartslub
    I wish i could get some of the items DL today.
    I really need to get some scrap items, but my bandwith is on hold again. Its crazy. Someone stole my bandwith usuage and Im still waiting for it to go down. Im so fed up with it, i have changed passwords and all the other numbers and they still get to use my internet and the DL a bunch of stuff and makes my bandwith go up. Its just horrible.
    The internet company is trying to get me a longer cord so I dont have to use the wifi thing so it will go directly to my comp and that way no more stolen internet. They internet people cant figure out how they are doing it either.

Its just fustrating. I cant DL anything even my CT requirements are getting behind too. Sorry about that too. Uuugh!

I just need to vent a little. Thanks for listening :)

2. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

oh cheryl you vent away that is awful and must be so frustrating,hope you get it sorted out soon

3. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

oh my goodness that is awful ..... I hope they can help you get it sorted!!!!

4. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

At least they know it's not your fault and are trying to help you fix it.

5. scrappup32

scrappup32 Currently starring in Hoarders: Digi Disarray

ARGH! That is very frustrating. Internet thieves suck. I hope you were able to fix it and get back on line ASAP!

6. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

That is so wrong! Ugh, you must be so frustrated. I hope it all gets straightened out soon!

7. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

Cheryl I already told you how awful I think this is and I hope they can fix this for you soon sweetie!!!

8. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

That's just crazy!! I'm glad they are working on helping you out though. I hope you can solve this soon!

9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

That is just about the worst torture for a digital scrapbooker that I can imagine. I'm sorry that this keeps happening to you. Hopefully your internet provider can hardwire you up and stop this other person in their tracks.

10. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Wow! That's crazy!!! Hope they get it figured out for you asap! So hard when you just NEED to download those goodies! :hug

11. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

That's absolutely insane Cheryl!! Gotta get you hardwired up asap!!!

12. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

Thanks girls. Yeah, it just crazy. I hope my usuage goes down more. So far Im at 87%. Last month i downloaded my kits on the 28th so i know it will go down a little then. I just keep watching it to see when it goes way down.