wall calendars

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by coco, Nov 8, 2009.

1. coco

coco coco

hi girls,

does anyone make wall calendars for 2010... i did one last year and now the family is expecting one each year *sigh*
    and until now i don`t have any idea were to start... :helpy

would love to see yours if you did one :jumpey

2. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

I did the one by Amy Martin last year, and will probably do the same this year! I am planning on adding in the month before and the month after in one of the beginning and end boxes using Val's new freebie calendar stamps because I like to reference the month before and after the month I am on!

3. Lori Potts

Lori Potts Stone Age Scrapper

thats a ggod idea. i have been without a calendar all year and should make one for next year. How much do u girls usually pay to pront ur calenders.

4. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

i've got this one in the store.. and will do it for my family (both grandparents) this year....

[​IMG]

5. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

I used Amy's one last year to make a calendar for my daughter, I just put all the sheets on a clipboard for her. It was really helpful for me to teach her about weeks and months and help her understand what "two weeks" actually meant!

6. sassynsweet

sassynsweet New Member

That's a really good idea Kate! Hmmm...I'm envisioning an altered clipboard for this too :)

7. coco

coco coco

thank you everyone...i totally loove the one from amy but the problem is that monthes and days of the week are in english. it would be better for the fam to have it in german ;) amy is there any possibility to chance that myself???
    kate a clipboard is cool too... i have to think about that
    and lori i printed them last year 30x30 and payed something like 15€ for the pages and i think 5€ for the spiral bound in a copy shop

8. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

LOVE this AMY!!! I cant wait to make some! I love the clipboard idea too!!!

9. amandajane

amandajane amandajane