Vera Bradley Girls....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by 4noisyboys, Jul 12, 2011.

1. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

Ok, you all wore me down!! I saw the new prints online this morning so I had to go to the little store downtown that I knew sold a lot of them, and I ended up getting:

http://www.verabradley.com/product/...or/Mocha+Rouge/pc/639/c/0/sc/706/p/154769.uts

http://www.verabradley.com/product/...or/Mocha+Rouge/pc/639/c/0/sc/706/p/154770.uts

http://www.verabradley.com/product/...or/Mocha+Rouge/pc/639/c/0/sc/706/p/154813.uts
    (got this in the Slate Blooms)

http://www.verabradley.com/product/...r/Mocha+Rouge/pc/639/c/0/sc/706/p/1000947.uts

http://www.verabradley.com/product/...r/Mocha+Rouge/pc/639/c/0/sc/706/p/1001054.uts
    (actually got this in the slate blooms...and I think I'll order another one or two online of sale colors...this is the style I love to carry...especially while traveling)

Plus a few eyeglass and sunglass cases....

Need to order:

http://www.verabradley.com/product/...r/Mocha+Rouge/pc/639/c/0/sc/706/p/1001154.uts

http://www.verabradley.com/product/...r/Mocha+Rouge/pc/639/c/0/sc/706/p/1001422.uts
    (probably get these in the Happy Snails...which is SO cute...love it)

and OMG...I could get so carried away! I'm still not sure if I'd carry a "handbag" other than the hipster...but the luggage and totes are all sooo cute!

I'm not sure whether to be mad at all of you, or kiss you! :giggle

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

oooooh! I AM SOOOOOOO jealous! I love the new patterns! This is one of my faves!!!! You will love them and will see how comfy they are! I am so glad you found some you liked!

3. 4noisyboys

I feel a little weird about wearing a print bag with certain color clothes or prints. Do you change your bags with your outfits, or do you not worry about it?

4. crystalbella77

I actually do change my bags with my outfits....sometimes. Other times I am lazy and dont care. I do try to match them though cause I'm a dork like that hahaha!

5. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

What store downtown, Debra? I have to know! lol. Of course, with our pending move...I shouldn't be spending any extra money...but still.

ETA: that hipster bag is SO fun!!!

6. renee82

renee82 renee82

OH wow! You did some major damage! Such beautiful items! :)

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

What a fun shopping spree! I love that hipster bag! Super cute! I don't think I'd be able to choose which pattern I liked best!

8. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

I love that Mocha Rouge pattern. As soon as it goes on sale, I will add to my collection. I also love the slate blooms and have a bag in that print already. I just got a bunch of stuff in the Call me Coral pattern since they were on sale.

I don't change my bag with my clothes. It has never bothered me if they don't match.

9. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

You got some great pieces!! Welcome to the Vera club!!

10. 4noisyboys

It's a great little store in old town Temecula called Farmers Wife. She has a lot of really gorgeous things in there and I remembered seeing these last time I went in.

11. 4noisyboys

Ok, so another question for you girls.

I'm not always a matchy matchy kind of girl, but I did get the Hipster and the Weekender to match, because I'll mostly be using them to travel with, and I thought they'd look good matching. I got the cosmetic pieces to match too. Do you all typically get several things in one pattern, or do you just pick up a piece here and there, and not worry that things don't match?

12. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Ooooh you got some awesome goodies Debra!!

13. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Oooh as to your last question. I've only two pieces so far, but I've gone different so far. I think I may match for any travel items and maybe for an eyeglasses/phone case and wallet? But otherwise I have several on my wish list and they are all different. Fun to play. ♥

14. sillescrapper

sillescrapper New Member

Lucky you! I have the hipster and I LOVE it! I want to pick up a few more pieces soon. I too have a cute little shop downtown with tons of VB. I could sit in there all day and drool!

15. gracielou

I like my stuff to match but sometimes my wallet or other accessory is different simply because I switch purses often and I am to cheap to buy the matching wallet etc.. every time.

16. gracielou

You should also sign up for their emails. They are always sending notices of certain patterns on sale.

17. crystalbella77

I tend to buy pieces here and there. :) Sometimes I will get a matching wallet or eyeglass case...etc. but in general like Amanda I switch so often I don't care if they don't match. :)

If I were to be a travel bug...I would buy matching suitcases and things though.

In general...like when I was at the outlet sale, people just mix and match. There are so many patterns and colors it's hard to just get one and stick with it. :)

18. 4noisyboys

I had to go check out where their outlets are, and unfortunately there are none anywhere near me. :(

Anyway...definitely some fun stuff, but I was seriously overwhelmed and it wasn't as if there was a huge selection either. I can't imagine going to their store or an outlet. I'd go crazy!

19. crystalbella77

Their outlet sale I went to here in IN is up where they make them and there are thousands and thousands! and thousands and thousands of people. It is definitely overwhelming if you don't know just what you want!

20. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

I really like the style of these bags but I have never been a fan of the patterns they use. They don't come in solid colors do they? That hipster bag looks perfect for traveling.