Valentines ideas for hubby?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Ronisdragon, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

Hi. I want to make something for my husband along the lines of reasons I love you or things I love about you. I want something that will be printed out/hybrid, easy, and smaller in size. I know I've seen ideas here before and I thought Sara Gleason might have had something but I am drawing a blank. Lol. Any suggestions? I think my hubby could use some encouragement. :) thank you!

2. crecia27

crecia27 Must.travel.

I've always wanted to do an altered deck of cards. Some with pictures of us together, some of just me, and reasons I love him or little inside joke sayings.

3. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

I'll be watching this thread. I bought some cute manly cards from Target recently. They were $1 each. There are sport themes and school themed. I plan to alter them, but really loved that they already had a manly base to start with.

4. rfeewjlj

rfeewjlj Only ONE N, people, ONE!

Sara Gleason does have a set:

[​IMG]

Also, Amy Martin has these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    *I used these two by Amy to make a mini gratitude album in November. Last year I did something I called "14 Days of Praise" and made a page a day about my hubby and what aspect I loved about him on each day, etc. :) It was fun and he seemed to enjoy them. :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  5. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

I've always liked the idea of a deck of playing cards too

I'd like to do a set with 52 quotes on for my Mum

6. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

I think I might have Ambrosia by Sara Gleason. I'll have to check. I like the deck of cards idea too! Thank you! :)

7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Is he a big coffee drinker? You can make a page or a quote and get it printed on a cup using Shutterfly or another printing company.