Unofficial Woot Woot I did it Thread

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by bestcee, Jan 31, 2018.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I finished! Yay! I also just went back to check that I had all 31 as different posts in my own layouts folder. Once again, I checked my journaling and found 3 pages that have something I want to correct. It's great to do it now rather than later so my dh doesn't comment after printing! I hope those are my only errors but so far no word from the Pollys. fingers and toes crossed.
    [>]

2. suzyqscraps

suzyqscraps How now brown cow

Yes! :) So proud of myself for staying caught up this time. :)

3. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I just finished posting #31. This is my third time completing MOC and I think this one has been the best! I'm happy that I also completed new layouts for half a dozen or so designer challenges this month.

Congratulations to all who complete the challenges and to all who tried their best.

4. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Yes, I finished mine last night ( Aussie time) and am very pleased that I kept up and there was only the one week that I needed to catch up on two challenges I missed with having the Grandchildren come to stay.

Now I have a lot of pages ready to put together for an album of holidays I had in 1977 and 1979. Just need to tweek a couple. I will have the album printed professionally.
    So to me MOC has been very rewarding in achieving that as well as all the learning I have gained.

5. lou

lou Well-Known Member

Yeahah! All done! Thank you everyone for organising/hosting/the designers for prizes in the events. Thanks!

6. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I did it too ! I'm so happy. thank you for this amazing month

7. Kegger

Kegger Well-Known Member

8. melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns CT - Krista Sahlin

Yes i finished this morning and enjoyed all the cgallenges

9. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

31 for 31!! I even managed to make a couple just for me and did some designer challenges....even if the one for Cheryl was late b/c I cannot read LOL!

I'm so sad the daily challenges are gone for 335 days!

londoncuppa, QuiltyMom and bestcee like this.
  10. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

Yes, finished all 31 layouts. SO FUN!!! Thank you to all the Lilypad peeps and the fabulous participants! So much gorgeous eye candy!

11. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Finished today! Even with a 7 day cruise last week. We were stuck near the port but couldn't get in on Sunday due to fog. I looked up the challenges on my phone (we were close enough for cell coverage) and did a few while we were stuck on the ship! Good use of my time! This was a good MOC!

12. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

I finished before I went to sleep very early this morning! It has been a fun month. I've loved it.

13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

5th one for me in the books! Such a fun month! MOC makes January so much better!!

[​IMG]

LynnG, londoncuppa, QuiltyMom and 2 others like this.
  14. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Just posted my last layout! So much fun and so sad to see it end! I can't believe it all went by so fast! Thanks again to everyone who made it happen!!

15. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Just posted my last layout!!

16. JenniferJ

JenniferJ Ain't nothing that a Krispy Kreme can't fix

Just posted my last layout! (letting out a long long breath.........LOL) My second year finishing! Thank you everybody for making this such a fun experience and for stretching me to explore outside my comfort zone! woot woot another year DONE! :banana :clap:dancebun :D :yippee

LynnG, QuiltyMom, londoncuppa and 2 others like this.
  17. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Second year for me. Due to stress at home, I started out with the intention to just do the challenges I liked with no pressure but by day 5 I was hooked. Just love seeing the creativity in the forum that a MOC generates. :-)

LynnG, QuiltyMom, londoncuppa and 4 others like this.
  18. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

I finished all 31 , learned some new techniques, and found some new inspiration. It was sensational, thank you everyone.

LynnG, QuiltyMom, londoncuppa and 2 others like this.
  19. adejong

adejong Glutton for punishment

just finished #31 - my 6th MOC! This is what gets me scrapping again every year, and I try to continue with a page a day in February.

LynnG, QuiltyMom, londoncuppa and 3 others like this.
  20. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

:yesss:happydance2I finished my 3rd MOC !!! :yippee:yahoo

I was a little worried when I realized I'd be missing 8 days -- from the 4th to the 11th -- while I was on vacation, but I caught up within a few days. None of the challenges were terribly hard either.

And best of all I love all but one of my layouts, and I even kind of like my unloved page (the doll). :love

LynnG, QuiltyMom, londoncuppa and 3 others like this.