un·pack our Christmas kits

Discussion in 'Weekly Focus Challenges' started by Sokee, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Lets analyze those Christmas kits we all have and never open until December rolls around. I would like you to un·pack those kits and think outside of the 'box' and create a layout with your Christmas kit, but it has to be on a different subject than Christmas. When you really look at your kits there is always product in there that you can use for any type of layout. Here is an example of my layout and the kits they all came from. See! Fun right! And a great way to extend your kits!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm excited to see what layouts you create from your Christmas kits, and remember you must use those products you un·packed in a different subject layout! Have fun!
    Link your layouts back here so I'm sure to see them and leave you some love!

Please follow the Lilypad Gallery Guidelines: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products (current or retired product from current designers; templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.

bellbird, enjoyyourpix and Tree City like this.
  2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

@Sokee Barbara, I unzipped my "Christmas in July" purchases yesterday and this is exactly what I needed to get my butt in gear and start scrapping! :) So glad the kids are happily playing so I can get started!

bellbird and Sokee like this.
  3. Sokee

So Excited Sara to see what you create! And W00T to kids happily playing! :dancebun
    @Tree City

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Here's my LO! I used an alpha from the Jan BYOC, which is like still holiday time...so I hope that still counts. :)
    [​IMG]

Sokee likes this.
  5. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

super idea!! @Sokee!! My kids' high school colors were red and black and I frequently raided the xmas stuff for that!!

6. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

I used this cute Christmas kit.....

[​IMG]

to make this....

[​IMG]

Sokee likes this.
  7. Sokee

That was our school colors too! All of my kids have graduated now. Which makes me happy :cheer

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  8. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

This was fun!

[​IMG]

Sokee, mcurtt and enjoyyourpix like this.
  9. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@Sokee I ran out of time in July... Can I still participate in these? I think I managed one of the Christmas in July challenges. We can call it Christmas in August. :-) Let me know, either way, I'm fine.

10. Sokee

You can totally play! These challenges are all for inspiration anyways. I will take Christmas in August too!

mcurtt likes this.
  11. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I am just wandering through all the weekly focus challenges I have missed. They're great!
    [​IMG]