I just posted a little tutorial on my blog about how I made this notebook with CD's new Krafted Mini Journal. I thought I'd copy it here in case anyone is interested. It was really easy to make! I actually forgot to take pictures as I made it so a few steps are missing visuals but if you have any questions just let me know! 1) Open a 8.5×11 canvas in Photoshop. 2) Drag and drop CD’s papers and arrange how you want so that the entire 8.5×11 surface is covered. I just layered them without thinking or planning how it would look printed out. I wanted it to be random. But if you want something specific for the outside cover, read on about how the page will be cut up so you can arrange your design accordingly. 3) Print the page! I actually printed mine on these Avery Ink Jet Note Card pages. You’ll see why in Step 4! But a heavy matte photo paper or cardstock will do the trick too. 4) Now you have to cut and fold. The Avery note card paper is perforated down the middle and pre-scored which makes it super easy! But if you’re using regular paper it’s still really simple. Just follow this diagram: Measure to find the center (pink line) which will be at 5 1/2 inches. Cut along that line and you’ll have two pieces of equal size. Then fold those two pieces down the middle (like the grey line). 5) Glue the two pieces together, back to back, so that the printed sides are facing outwards. I used a regular glue stick. Your cover is done! 6) Take some graph, lined or scrap paper to make the pages inside. Cut them down to size. Mine ended up being 18.5 x 12.5 cm but you can play around with this and make them whatever size you want. Use your cover as a guide. 7) Fold your papers down the middle just like you did with the cover and staple it at the center fold to bind them together (just the papers alone! don't include the cover!) It will look like this: 8 ) Place your papers inside the covers and use masking tape or washi tape to adhere the first and last pages to your cover I actually used both. Washi/decorative tapes are usually low tack so I put some masking tape underneath to make sure it would stick good. 9) I added some washi tape to the exterior binding as well just to make it stronger: 10) All that’s left now is to decorate! I inked the edges black, embroidered a little star element, added a button and used my dymo label maker for the title. 11) That’s it! You’re done! Let me know if you have any questions!