trina513's MOC LOs

Discussion in 'MOC Layouts' started by Trina513, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trina513

Trina513 Member

January 1: Blind Scrap (Random Challenge)
    Ready or not - here I go!

January 1 Blind Scrap (Random Challenge)

Flannel Season Bundle by Bella Gypsy. JC created by me (using papers from the kit).

1. Start with ONE solid background paper - brown
    2. Add ONE patterned paper that is smaller than your background paper (you should still be able to see the solid background) - buffalo plaid
    3. Add ONE frame. This can be a single opening frame, or multiple opening frame. But it must be one frame - ornate white frame
    4. Place your photo(s) inside your frame - done!
    5. Add a journal card somewhere on your page - JC made by me
    6. Add ONE piece of word art. You may NOT include additional journaling. Let your photo tell the story - Wild Adventure word art
    7. Add 6 elements to your page. These can be duplicated, or they can be 6 different elements. But you must have 6 (and only 6) elements visible. Since we have already added word art, you may NOT add additional word art (including word strips) as one of your 6 elements - string, star, button, foliage, flower & heart flair.
    8. Add the date - December 2016 on top right of frame

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Trina513

Trina513 Member

3. Trina513

Trina513 Member

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  4. Trina513

Trina513 Member

January 4: Change Your View (Photography Challenge)

[​IMG]

5. Trina513

Trina513 Member

January 5: People-less Page (Photography Challenge)
    [​IMG]

6. Trina513

Trina513 Member

7. Trina513

Trina513 Member

8. Trina513

Trina513 Member

9. Trina513

Trina513 Member

January 9: Advice to your Future Self (Journaling challenge)
    Word Count: 195 words

Dear Older Self,
    People always say that you will miss these days…do you? Do you miss the sleepless nights? The crying without know why? The pain of breastfeeding in the early days? The body that is never the same. The days without adult conversation? The constant feelings of being needed and the feelings of never being alone? I hope so, because this year has gone by way too fast. I hope I can look back at these photos and remember these seemingly never ending days, but remember then fondly, the snuggles, the gummy baby grins, the sweet cooing noises, the fuzzy hair, the chubby cheeks, the feeling of love so big you can’t put it into words. Forget all the bad, and cherish all of the good. And don’t forget to take care of yourself! “If mama ain’t happy, no one is happy” And most importantly, your kids do not need you to be perfect, just be their mom! Apologize for mistakes you make (they will happen!) And always hug them & tell them you love them!
    Love, The Younger Self who knows the years will fly by, even when they seem to be crawling!

10. Trina513

Trina513 Member

11. Trina513

Trina513 Member

January 11: On This Day (Journaling Challenge)

WORD COUNT: 155 words

Happy 4th Birthday Evan! We celebrated with a Pirate Themed birthday party. Mom had so much fun making your cake, and the look on your face when you saw it for the first time was priceless! It was worth all the time it took to make just to see that look on your face!! The party included pirate eye patches, pirate goodie bags, gold coins, and pirate flags, and it would not have been complete without a pirate treasure chest full of goodies!

William & Audrey (pictured to right) were even able to attend the party with their parents! Maija Olson & Emilee Tapani also joined us for the fun, along with Bruce, Debbie, Sue, Mike, Grandma & Grandpa!

November 15, 2014

You received some awesome gifts, some Jake and the Neverland Pirate toys, books, new clothes, and money. You were so excited to celebrate with everyone! All in all it was a wonderful party!

12. Trina513

Trina513 Member

13. Trina513

Trina513 Member

14. Trina513

Trina513 Member

15. Trina513

Trina513 Member

16. Trina513

Trina513 Member

17. Trina513

Trina513 Member

January 17: Username (Journaling)

Word Count: 180 Words

May 13th

I am know around digi land as Trina513 – and it is not too hard to figure out why, once you realize my real name is Katrina, and most people call me Trina, and my birthday is May 13th! I picked trina513 as my username as it started out as an email address back in High School when I opened up my first ever email account, 20 years ago now! Some people say that Friday the 13th is bad, but I don’t mind it so much, as my birthday sometimes falls on Fridays! Nothing too exciting usually happens on May 13th, one of the events that did happen, the year before I was born, was John Paul II was shot & critically wounded in St. Peter’s square at the Vatican. And the name Katrina (AKA Trina) about the only thing people relate to that is the Hurricane Katrina of 2005, one of the 5 deadliest hurricanes in the history of the United States!

My birthday even falls on Mother’s Day some years, so another reason it’s special to me!

18. Trina513

Trina513 Member

January 18: Recipe (Random Challenge)

1. Solid background - done - red
    2. 1 Big Photo - done
    3. 1 or more shapes - done - circles
    4. 1 or more word arts - done - "Capturing Christmas" & "XOXO"
    5. 1 scatter ONLY - done - stars
    6. 3 or more elements of your choice - done - ribbon, rickrack, pine (x2), red leaves (x2), green flower (x2), music flower (x2), little red flower (x2), string & camera
    7. Shadow, journal, date or title if you want - done - shadows, date & journaling

19. Trina513

Trina513 Member

20. Trina513

Trina513 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.