Trekmom's layouts

Discussion in 'MOC 2020 Layouts' started by trekmom, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

day 23: Paint Dipping

I made another page because I was so worried about not conforming to the rules. The word love is dipped.
    I used Etc Dan Time Teller paint 1, Etc Dan Wings Alpha L, o,v,e. Pink Reptile Designs, Feeling blue paper 11. Forever Joy Oh Boy matt blue with the opacity changed, Banner denim (x 4) and craft frame.
    Can you tell that I have been over thinking this? moc day 23 take 5.jpg moc day 23 take 4.jpg
    the information for the first page is such:
    Okay, here goes. I used Paula Kesselring's Squeeze the Elephant kit (PK STE) and Etc Dan's Pop Culture paint one. Then in the element from Paula Kesselring's Squeeze the Elephant, # 31, I used a brush tool style from wet media brushes # 24. Each little green circle (element # 31 PK STE) has a different pattern on it. I didn't duplicate them. I used a clipping mask with Etc Dan's Pop Culture paint one on top of the PK STE elements #17 and #18. So much fun to learn something new!

thank you to the super gal, Jang, for her help!!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  2. trekmom

Day 24: Full Page

moc day 24.jpg I used Paula Kesselring's Winter Wishes: Papers # 5. Elements 9 and 41. Paula Kesselring's Winter Wonderland Collab: Mwords 19 and 16, papers 1 and 10. Little Butterfly Wings Mask Magic, mask 10.

3. trekmom

Day 25: Flat Lay Photography

moc day 25.jpg I used Sahlin studio, treasured flower. Tangie treasured people. S Gleason, Treasured Tidbit loved and treasured flower fabric. SC Treasured word art. Bella Gypsy, treasured bead scatter. Little Butterfly wings, bead scatter/ G Miller, treasure solid. Dinskip, Treasured jc8. Rebecca, treasured. Paislee Treasured.
    I think this must have been from a blog hop or a huge collaboration as I have it all in one folder.

4. trekmom

Day 26: Youer than You photography and journaling

A challenge within a challenge, for sure! I abhor photos of myself but dang it, I will complete this MOC. I'm sick again, gosh darn it. I'm keeping it PG rated here because I could go off on a potty mouthed rant. I've got approximately 107 words in my page. Not counting the I's and A's, is that a thing anymore?
    Challenges, take a selfie, use make up to hide the deathly pallor with bright red cheeks due to steroids, George Washington to my rescue.
    I used McMeen Bently Kit paper 6. R Jefferies Never Enough Hours transfer 5. Rebecca Bright Future Note to 2020 and Pink Flower. Little Butterfly Wings Makers Gonna Make frame. Paula Kesselring Bliss April 17 add on transfers 5. moc day 26.jpg

5. trekmom

Day 27: Paintstroke

I used the NBK paintstroke 5, gesso paints 3 and paper canvas with my photo. I made the color in the paintstroke 5 to be reddish brown. I used those NBK items in my photo. I also used Forever Joy's Wild at Heart kit, bonuses 3 and 5, snip be awesome, wa man myth, paint star, brad dream big, snip be brave, snip adventure and pp 5b. The Star Gate is a coaster in my house, I took a pic of it to add it in. (the large circle with symbols and blue in the middle.) moc day 27.jpg

6. trekmom

Day 28: Darkle

moc day 28.jpg I used Sahlin Studio Sweet Story Telling sparkles, Forever Joy Enchanting Flower bling in orange and blue. Forever Joy True Blue Bling square bonus 3, Forever Joy Breathe Bling pink. Tangie Roots XL overlay. Pink Reptile Designs Flowers Bling. Bella Gypsy Unicorn ribbon 5.

7. trekmom

moc day 29.jpg Day 29: Combine Two Templates

In addition to the combined templates, I used McMeen's kit Bentley: Ballet outfit headband, flowers: 1,6, and 7. Bentley art doll and art doll 8, paper 3.

8. trekmom

Day 15: Vellum over Photo

My vellum pieces from TCC vellum piece 02 and I used it twice over the photo of our dog admiring herself in the mirror. I also used Forever Joy's Tricky frame oval blue. Forever Joy's Love you More goodies: PP2, PP20, el wood slice forever, tree rings sticker, el wa love always, el journal lines, flowers: light green, red, white and yellow, el painted heart. moc day 15.jpg

9. trekmom

Day 18: Create Your Own Cluster

I made my cluster around two photos that I took of butterflies. I have 22 items in my cluster. I have a combination of leaves, butterflies, and flowers.
    I used (no pun intended) Little Butterfly Wings: Mask Magic vol 2 mask 9 and Hello Handsome Leaves. Pink Reptile Designs: Time Flies Butterfly and leaves, flower yellow and flower brown, Bloom and Grow Butterfly, Cattitude Butterfly. Etc Dan Bloom Butterfly and Just My Type Butterfly. Bella Gypsy: Unicorn Butterfly, Jawsome foliage and Hedgehugs solid 10. Forever Joy: Beauty Full el Butterfly, After the Rain (collab) el Butterfly. Mommyish layered flowers #6 clipped with my photo, Wings Butterfly sticker. Paula Kesselring Wings, fwp3 Butterfly. Tangie OWHD2 Butterfly word art. KAagard: After the Rain( collab) Butterfly and Makers Gotta Make Leaves. moc day 18 take 2.jpg

10. trekmom

Day 30: Cut File
    I used Forever Joy's kit Vitamin Sea and nothing else.
    moc day 30.jpg

11. trekmom

moc day 31.jpg Day 31: The End.
    All good things must end.
    All bad things must end too, right?
    I only used the kit from R Jefferies called Never Enough Time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.