Tree up? Show it off | pad patter 12.2.2020

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Dec 2, 2020.

1. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

Well, I found it where I remembered putting it with the other holiday stuff. As small as it is both cats are already trying to eat it. I don't think I have a string of lights small enough to work on this though.

IMG_8601.jpg

2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I have two small table top trees that might be a good way to go.

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

it's up but only has lights on it so far - we have talked about just leaving it as a minimalist tree, first time we'll have ever done anything minimalist so i doubt it will last - the boxes of decorations are sitting next to it kinda taunting me but i don't want to decorate it myself :(

Sokee likes this.
  4. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

The tree is UP but not decorated yet! :tree

Sokee likes this.
  5. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Just totally beautiful and even though it’s beachy, it has more of a manger look - love it!

6. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Thanks. I'm re-doing everything in a beachy theme since I moved to the beach last year.

Donitab likes this.
  7. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

It took forever to get our tree up. We had two strings of lights go out, send when we went to replace them every store in the area except for Home Depot was OUT (Target’s Christmas light shelves looked as bare as toilet paper shelves in March!). We had to wait until the next day to get them since HD was already closed. So DH went to HD when they opened, and we planned to get them on the tree before he had to go to work, and... you guessed it, halfway through putting on one strand it WENT OUT. So, back to HD I went. It took 5 days but it’s done. I’ll show pics tomorrow!

8. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

This is AWESOME!!!!

djp332 likes this.
  9. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

We have 3 trees, our main tree in our living room, a woodland themed tree in our Den with twinkle lights and another smaller tree that I don’t put any lights on it and only one ornament.... think Charlie Brown
    Actually decorating my home for Christmas brought my spirits back up and joy into my days.
    For those not sure on decorating a tree what about a tree just with the lights on? Most years I put up our trees really early and then wait till after Thanksgiving to put on the ornaments.
    AF435EFF-13DA-4055-853C-A7B0E39176F0.jpeg 85D6F911-FDCA-4F4E-8866-8A58141EC120.jpeg A82518D2-4671-4738-8A33-4F7086D95803.jpeg

mary kate likes this.