Travelers notebook

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by onaponakookt, Jan 18, 2022.

1. onaponakookt

onaponakookt Well-Known Member

I am doing a project 365 in travelers notebook format, but somehow I gave the idea beinv all alone loving the TN format.
    Any designers still creating products especially for this format?

Karen likes this.
  2. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I see you found my travelers notebook stuff in my gallery. :agree When I was working with that size I did find some of the travelers notebook sized templates super helpful, but also for kits any of the designers with a cleaner style worked great too. Like Sahin Designs, Allison Pennington, Paislee Press, One Little Bird, etc. Also Just Jaimee's Storyteller collections are choked full of easy to print goodies.

Cath_ likes this.
  4. Karen

Also... just curious @onaponakookt Are you doing your project 365 digitally or are you printing items and putting them in a physical book? I have a couple tutorials around her on how to print stickers from digital goodies if you're interested. :)

5. Karen

6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

The only TN project I have is the one referenced above, and it's about COVID. I used regular digital kits and some pocket page products and not necessarily those designed for TN. That's the beauty of digital is that you are able to scale papers and elements to fit your needs. I designed the pages in Photoshop and then printed them out and adhered them in my TN.

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  7. onaponakookt

I make my journal completely digital, so a bunch of pages in 4x8 format and at the end of the month ( or usually somewhere in the following month) I combine all these pages into a little booklet in MS Publisher, print them, staple them together and cut them to size. That way I have a little physical keepsake.
    For now, my style has veen very clean, but I am slowly trying to incorporate some more elements and layerx onto my pages.

gonewiththewind and Karen like this.
  8. onaponakookt

I try to get rid of the really clean look I used to make my pages in, and slowly incorporate more digital elements.
    left is how I used to scrap, right is what I am trying now.

Attached Files:

Cath_, gonewiththewind and Karen like this.
  9. Karen

That's a really cool way to do your pages. I love that you print them into little monthly books. :)

10. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Yes, we are very alike, although I use an already assembled TN and you're making your own! You're inspiring me to pick up this project again and get some more pages done!