Time to Netflix and Chill

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Jan 30, 2019.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

@weaselwatchr

Last night I finished When Calls the Heart (Hallmark channel series) on Netflix and Numb3rs (Crime drama) on Amazon Prime.

Over the weekend we watched the movie The Ultimate Gift on netflix and liked it.

I'd also recommend Covert Affairs and White Collar, but I think they are on Amazon prime.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  2. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

The Ultimate Gift is a good one. We love that one. There are two others that go along with it. The Ultimate Life and The Ultimate Legacy. I think The Ultimate Life is on Netflix but don't know about The Ultimate Legacy.

We like The Murdock Mysteries.

Juliestcyr likes this.
  3. ellasspace

ellasspace But I still wear the red nose for fun

We've used the Netflix and chill here a few times as a cover :crazyfor adult time lol
    I jumped on the buzz over the gone in plain sight documentary today omg are people really that nieve? My 13 year old ghooked on stranger things last week, we had a snow days marathon of all the episodes.

4. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

I'm finally watching the 3rd season of Greenleaf on Netflix. It's like, a soap opera, but about a big American megachurch. We don't really have those here, so I find the "business" side of the church fascinating.
    But, I also really love Wynona Earp. It's kinda like a grown up Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a Western movie.
    And, me and my t(w)eens binged One Day at a Time, Season 3 over the last few days. They love it, and for their age group there's a lot of good stuff to talk about. Of course, they don't want to have to talk about any of that stuff with me, but I still do it anyways.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019