Thought I'd let you know...(selling my Canon)

Discussion in 'Photography Pad' started by emilymerritt, Feb 13, 2012.

1. emilymerritt

emilymerritt skrpbkmom

Thought I'd let you know...(selling my Canon)

Hey! I just wanted to let you all know that if anyone is in the market for a great starter DSLR camera, I'm selling my Canon Rebel XTi. It's a great camera and I've loved learning on it! I'm selling just the body for $250, (somewhat negotiable) but that includes the battery, battery charger, 2GB memory card, USB cord to plug into the computer and a cute fabric camera strap. :) I'll even send it to you for free as long as you live in the US...if you live outside we can work out a arrangement for me to send it to you. :)

Send me a PM if you're interested...I'd love for it to go to a good home with a person that loves photography as much as I do...that's why I thought I'd share it here first!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. renee82

renee82 renee82

Ohhhhh!!!! That's such a great deal! Now, what are you getting?

3. emilymerritt

emilymerritt skrpbkmom

Oh I got a Canon 7D...I got it a bit ago, but have just now talked myself into selling my Rebel. I love the camera so much I've had a hard time parting with it! :)

4. renee82

renee82 renee82

lol! I feel the same way about my Rebel XT... I have barely touched it since getting my Canon 50D over 2 years ago... maybe I should sell it. ;)

5. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

I still have my Rebel as well, I just can't seem to part with it....

6. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

I just bought a rebel a few months ago, but that's a great deal!

7. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I'm considering buying it for my friend and letting her repay me on a payment plan. I just need to find the money. :giggle

Her camera broke last year and she's been using her iPhone exclusively. It makes me sad. (Although, admittedly, her iPhone takes better photos than her camera did anyway) LOL