The Results are In!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by sm_amber, Feb 15, 2017.

1. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

No.. this isn't about MOC (sorry if I got your hopes up) but it's *almost* as exciting! :D Many of you took my survey back at the beginning of the year, and after spending quite a bit of time pouring through all of the responses, I've decided to make some changes that I think will be beneficial for everyone.. Hop on over to my blog to read all about it.. :D

http://www.amberlabau.com/10-things-im-changing-thanks-to-you/

changing.jpg

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Great listing.. Best of luck on all the changes... it really sound neat re color etc. Can't wait!

sm_amber likes this.
  3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I love this list, and just want to squeeze you!
    Your going and talking with your precious fans of your work!
    hug and another and a PM coming!

sm_amber likes this.
  4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I just read your post and have to say that I am very impressed that you evaluated everything so thoroughly and are listening to what everybody had to say.
    I would like to comment on no. 5, blog challenges. I fully understand why you are posting them on your blog and why it is important to you that people will need to post on your blog in order to participate. Are you going to post the challenge here as well? I have to admit I cannot follow every blog but love to participate in designer challenges. So it would be great if we could read about them here in the forum, too, so we won't miss them (as I most certainly would).

grrfluudy, Frumpje and Vrielinkie like this.
  5. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

ditto this too! I'm making that Designer Challenge forum a priority in my scrapping this year! Already I've spent more time in designers' stores that I might not have in the past because of these challenges and having them all together :D

grrfluudy, crlin and Vrielinkie like this.
  6. catgoddess

catgoddess Well-Known Member

Yay for more embellishments! :byay
    (not that I use those...)

sm_amber likes this.
  7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I just sent you a PM, but the designer challenges are just on fire right now, and I do a separate thread to help people find you and encourage to play! I love them, and try and do them all! We have a little fun competition going too, to see who gets them done.
    So if you post it here at the Lily Pad, I will do the rest!

Frumpje and bellbird like this.
  8. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

Loved the blog post, Amber. I think it's so great that you took the time to listen to feedback from your fans and incorporate their ideas into your workflow! Best of luck with the changes.

sm_amber likes this.
  9. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Well Anne said what I was going to about the challenges. It's so much easier having Anne's list and having others posting their progress on the challenges.
    Have always loved your kits and am excited about the changes you are planning to make. I'm so happy the survey was helpful. And right now I'm ignoring the brownie recipes because there are no calorie free ones -- LOL. But that was sweet to share them too.

sm_amber likes this.
  10. sm_amber

Thanks everyone.. :heartlub And yes, I'm planning on getting my challenges advertised over here in the forum, too, so nobody misses them.. ;) thanks for the love, friends! :D

11. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL @ not MOC - gotta say i think the time you took to look thru the feedback and the fact that you asked is wonderful :)

sm_amber likes this.
  12. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Thanks for doing the survey and listening to your fans! And I'm tickled you included my brownie recipe :D

13. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Yum, brownies...

sm_amber likes this.
  14. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Wow you have been busy. Good luck with all the changes.

sm_amber likes this.
  15. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I love that you interact with your customer base, asking what they would like. I think it's all awesome! Your kits are always so wonderful!

sm_amber likes this.
  16. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

Love this!! It is a great list and I think those things will help skyrocket your brand! I was nervous taking your survey because I wasn't incredibly familiar with your work, but I was kind of stoked to see that some of the things I thought made the list, which means I wasn't the only one who thought them, but also that I helped! I love helping so that was really very cool!! :D And, I love your stuff now that I am more familiar with it! So, I think it will only get better! YAY!

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

sm_amber likes this.
  17. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I had to buy the cake smash bundle- even though I have blown my budget for this month with all my shopping. So keep up the good work, it's fabulous.

sm_amber likes this.
  18. sm_amber

Aww... thank you, friends!! :heartlub :heartlub :heartlub

19. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

That was some amazing work to read all the surveys and come up with those changes. People who care are really special! <-- That's you! :agree

sm_amber likes this.
  20. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Awesome that you actually show us the results of this!! It gives me some weird sort of satisfaction.

sm_amber likes this.