The Iron Fey Series

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by ssburke13, Feb 28, 2012.

1. ssburke13

ssburke13 Member

by Cassandra Clare...

(((may contain spoilers if this is on your to-be read list))

any one reading? i'm on the last book The Iron Knight and am so excited for Ash & Puck's adventure to a possibly happily ever after...what do you think?

2. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I haven't heard of these books - what are they about?

3. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

I have looked at these a few times but haven't read them yet! The look good though! Are you talking about the ones by Julie Kagawa? I haven't seen any by Cassandra Clare, though I love her so!

4. aballen

aballen Don't make me break out the milk

I love the Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa!!!! The first 3 in the series were my favorites but the last one is good too. It gives the series a nice ending I think. I also like the little e-books that are supposed to go in between books.

5. kimbytx

kimbytx New Member

They are by Julie Kagawa. I read them and do like the characters. Just finished The newest one The Iron Knight recently. For some reason they take me a little while to get through them though. I think because she goes into so much detail. lol. But I still liked them.

Cassandra Clare writes my fave series the Mortal Instruments (City of Bones/Glass/Ashes/Fallen Angels) and Infernal Devices series(A Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince).

6. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

Oh I love these books!! But I've already read them soooo many times. lol I agree though, the first three and great and the last one IS good, just not quite as good.

7. ssburke13

ssburke13 Member

Yikes, I got my 2 favy series and 2 favy authors mixed up!

Yes, Julie Kagawa is the auther of the Iron Fey Series and Cassandra Clare is the author of the Immortal Instruments.
    I'm finished up with the Iron Fey series and all I can say is WOW! I'm up to book 2 of the Immortal Instruments and i'm going to be saying more than WOW lol-they are just sooooooooo good! All I want to do is stay home and read!

8. aballen

aballen Don't make me break out the milk

I read the first 3 of the Immortal Instruments Series and really enjoyed them, and for some reason I could not make myself read the last one, it sat on my night stand until it was time to take it back to the library. Maybe someday I'll give it a shot again, :)

9. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

You know I was hesitant in getting it because it had HORRIBLE reviews, but I didn't think it was nearly as bad as they all said. I actually liked it quite a bit.. well except for the end.