The International 3 -- Lorry F, Nemla and Carilyne

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by carilyne, Aug 7, 2015.

1. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Good glad you both like it. I haven't explored Dropbox yet, Does my doing it with photobucket work for you? If you want to use Dropbox leave instructions -- LOL Playing with the page was fun but I realized just now I would have forgot someone in the credits so I'm making my list here.
    Lynne Marie -- (masks oops EHD is not attached)
    Sissy Sparrows -- Boho papers
    Lynne Marie -- Abigail elements

2. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Photobucket was great. I just click on the gear and choose "download". No issues :)

3. carilyne

Worked great for me as well although slower than uploading images for TLP. Yay glad we got it all worked out Can't wait to see what you do next -- there are so many neat options.

4. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

No problems with downloading either, Credits ; Sundara elements by Etc ( Danydale ) and Segoe print font .
    I love the page !!!

5. carilyne

Lorry we must have been typing at the same time -- that's where the idea to make a list of what I used came from!

I love the page. Now to figure out what it needs next...

6. carilyne

Okay indecisive here. I looked up Vivi's quote and found more that fits life right now. But it was too much when I added it. So I did a different way and I'll do the first page for myself unless you two want too make a two pager. I loaded all my options so next one can choose or you can talk between you. It doesn't matter to me. I kind of like the look of just the little bit added and having a 2nd page. But you two choose.
    Credits: LBW It's Never too Late, and mentioned before.

7. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

HELLO LADIES!!! If it's not too much work , could you post each layout so that I can see the process of the whole challenge?

Thanks everyone. Hope you are having fun!!

8. Nemla

Good morning everyone .
    I am ok with making a 2 pager if you both feel that's what is needed.
    Also I like the second background.
    In my opinion the page with the very large text is harder for us all to work on as a team than the one with the smaller type.
    That is my 2 cents worth, but it is up to you Lorry, you are up next.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  9. carilyne

I agree with you. I could have made the large text smaller didn't think of that. I think I wasn't sure I could match the font, but it ended up I could. I mainly included it to show the rest of the quote.

10. lorryfach

I really like the big text, actually. If we're doing a 2-pager, we could call that page done (or mostly done, I'm not saying we can't still change it) and concentrate on the other page.

LiLi, should we be putting each step in the gallery, or do you just want the links we are sending each other?

11. Li Li Wee

You can upload it in the gallery each step if you want to :) . I would like to showcase the whole process . It will be great if you could send me link to each step or post it here.

12. carilyne

LoL I that spoils the surprise. Okay I will post mine in the morning. Vivi &Lorry we can do the big lettering on either page but I thought we might want some behind it.
    If you want me to make a post with step by step in process I think I just need Lorry's links

13. Nemla

Sorry if you are waiting for an answer, just got home. Lorry all the choices are yours to make.

14. Li Li Wee

ah!!! you want to surprise us!! COOL!! then send me the links once you have completed it!!!

15. carilyne

It sounds good at 1:30 a.m. anyway LiLi -- I like seeing the step by step, but after seeing the finished product. But I will do either.

I guess I left my teammates with too many questions today. That's okay cuz I needed to do work on homework and this is too much fun. I think we were setting a speed record with our additions.

16. lorryfach

Daughter's first day of school today so I've been distracted! But I will do it when they're in bed (which is soon) :)

17. carilyne

No hurry on my part. Same goes for Vivi. So don't feel pressured please! PS I almost asked you when school started -- LOL

18. lorryfach

Just sent! I included you, Carilyne, so you have all the parts for the big reveal, but you don't have to look yet if you want to be surprised when you get Vivi's :)

19. carilyne

No I was too curious. And now I'm so in love with what you did. I say make LiLi wait. It's too awesome. Great job on tying it together Lorry. I really thought my lettering was too much but you made it work.

20. lorryfach

Woohoo! Glad you like it! It was so fun to do. I hope Vivi likes it too :)