The International 3 -- Lorry F, Nemla and Carilyne

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by carilyne, Aug 7, 2015.

1. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Okay ladies here's where I get frazzled with leadership. I guess we need to pick an idea or color scheme or something and who wants to go first? Do we all work with PSD files? I need to go back and read the instructions as far as what we are doing. This is going to be fun.

2. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Hi ,yes it does sound like fun!
    If we all have Photoshop I guess it is easier, though it shouldn't make a difference because we are supposed to flatten the page before we send it to the next one.
    - I can hear you gritting your teeth Lorry,but that's what the instructions are LoL ,makes sense so we don't alter each other's.
    How about a "seasons " theme ? Mixed media ?
    Just a suggestion I am easy with whatever you want, but please don't make me start.....

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  3. carilyne

I saw the flatten instruction after I wrote that. So I guess that doesn't matter. Seasons could be good. I'm chomping at the bit to play with all the unique BYOC stuff which is a lot of mixed media (or could be) But I really haven't looked at the themes. Oh and do we want to do one page spread or two page -- or we could start with one and if it seems like it needs a 2nd.

There is a lot of free spirit, brave, motivating things in the BYOC which can be found in other kits so we wouldn't be limited to it. Just my thoughts but it's also the middle of the night here so I shouldn't be trying to think.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Flattening makes sense, since we don't all have the same products. Otherwise we'd be stealing product. I'll get over it. ;)
    The BYOC does have some good change-related stuff that could work for seasons, and the colors are diverse enough to work for any season IMO.

5. Nemla

Ok for me to use BYOC related stuff and colours. Also ok if motivation , and free spirit is on the agenda too.
    It should be quite possible to incorporate that with seasonal stuff .
    Page size I will leave up to wiser heads than mine , and please work out between you the order of start and who sends to whom. :headscratch
    Lorry I didn't even think about that it would be stealing product if we don't flatten ...
    Carilyne you should always " think at night "

:compcoffee

6. lorryfach

I usually do AJ 12x12 but I can do whatever :)

7. Nemla

12 x 12 works for me .

8. carilyne

sounds good to me. And actually we can each do our thing with theme -- that's what makes it interesting. If it ties in somehow with what's there so is a great addition go for it.

9. lorryfach

So we just need to decide on an order, I think. Vivi doesn't want to be first. Should we just go alphabetical. Carilyne, Lorry, Vivi? Or I can go first if Carilyne doesn't want to. Whatever. :)

10. carilyne

I don't mind but I have homework to do. And I'm trying to figure out what you ladies time zones are. I'm terrible with time. So if you have time go for it Lorry

11. carilyne

I looked and are you two in the same time zone? It's 9:30 am here and I think it's like 6:30 pm there? So it might work best depending on your preferred time of time to scrap to have Lorry -- Nemla -- then me ?

12. lorryfach

Vivi and I are both 9 hours ahead of you, assuming you're Pacific time.

13. carilyne

That's what I figured too. So do you want to go first or do you want to wake up tomorrow with an already started page by me? I have a whole day ahead.

14. carilyne

If no one has started I will do so in a few hours. Technology question (some things come slow) should I load to photobucket or send it to you by email? I'll pm you both my email so we can keep the resolution high and I'll post the question in the main thread as well as you are both either in bed or about to be.

15. lorryfach

I won't be able to get to it tonight, so I'll see yours in the morning! I was going to put mine in Dropbox and send the link. Photobucket would work fine too. It lets you download full res.

16. carilyne

Oh I'm so glad you are on my team. I didn't know that about photobucket. Cool. You and Vivi can work out who's next depending how your days go.

17. carilyne

Sent you both a link. Who's next?

I'll check back here before I go to sleep to see if you had a problem. If not I'll be up in 10-12 hours (still have homework to finish tonight and I'm a night owl)

18. Nemla

Sorry ,had my hair cut,and dinner out so didn't check in. Lorry please be next, to work on Carilynes. Thanks for starting :-)
    I have Dropbox too,and was going to use that.
    EDIT: Just seen the page carilyne - perfect.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  19. lorryfach

Awesome! Will get started!

20. lorryfach